Racism RAMPANT in World of Warcraft!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 20, 2005 8:48:03 PM

Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.

What are they trying to SAY?

Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 20, 2005 10:33:09 PM

Werebat wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
> minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
> for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
> Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
>
> What are they trying to SAY?
>
> Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
>
> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Yes yes, and Jar Jar is Jamaican, and the Ferengi are
Jewish, and Darth Vader is George Bush.

What exactly are the wookies supposed to be? Were
golden retrievers everywhere offended by Star Wars?

The capacity for the human mind to correlate facts
and associate images is staggering, but in this case,
I would say it is wasted. :-)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 21, 2005 2:38:18 AM

decalod85 wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
>
>>Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
>>minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
>>for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
>>Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
>>
>>What are they trying to SAY?
>>
>>Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
>>
>>THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
>

> Yes yes, and Jar Jar is Jamaican, and the Ferengi are
> Jewish,

No GNOMES are Jewish! Little guys with big noses and beards who wear
funny hats and have a penchant for *illusion* (i.e. DECEPTION)?!? And
now thier preferred class is *bard* (i.e. ENTERTAINER)?!? I mean how
OBVIOUS can you get?!?

Now in Eberron we have the slums of the city of Sharn populated by
goblinoids -- dark-skinned humanoids of below-average intelligence who
breed like rabbits and sponge off of the welfare system! INCREDIBLE!

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?!?

- Ron ^*^
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 21, 2005 4:05:38 AM

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:48:03 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

>Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
>minorities?
[cut]

>THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Why?

Rick

--
In space nobody will hear your cream
Anonymous

This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
If you are attached to your usual audience, we're all very proud but it
remains off topic.

Lorenzo Gatti
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 21, 2005 5:57:46 AM

Fly Christensen wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
>> minorities?
> [cut]
>>
>> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
>
> Why?

Because Ron said so.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 21, 2005 12:13:24 PM

On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:

>This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
>newsgroups and message boards to troll in?

It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.
July 21, 2005 12:13:25 PM

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:13:24 GMT, Matt Frisch
<matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> dared speak in front of ME:

>On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:
>
>>This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
>>newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
>
>It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
>anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.

Not that the Irish have been traditionally spared from the racists...
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

July 21, 2005 1:29:52 PM

<matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:

>On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:
>
>>This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
>>newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
>
>It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
>anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.

No, the female Tauren dance was changed to a James Brown-esque dance.
It's actually fairly cool (which the Riverdance was not).
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 22, 2005 1:52:00 AM

gatti@dsdata.it wrote:
> This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
> newsgroups and message boards to troll in?

This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, don't you wowsers
have anything better to complain about?

--
tussock

Aspie at work, sorry in advance.
July 22, 2005 4:35:12 AM

On 21 Jul 2005 01:57:46 -0700, "The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com>
dared speak in front of ME:

>Fly Christensen wrote:
>> Werebat wrote:
>>> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
>>> minorities?
>> [cut]
>>>
>>> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
>>
>> Why?
>
>Because Ron said so.

Yes, but what does Ron know? I mean, he just spent two days arguing
with himself over whether or not to question the DM during a game.
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from
gafgirl1@2allstream3.net

a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 27, 2005 10:10:19 AM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
> minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
> for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance, Night
> Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
>
> What are they trying to SAY?
>
> Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
>
> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

What no retro reference to WCII and the troll axethrower's line, "Say hello
to my little friend!"?

When I first played that I actually believed he was talking about his axe,
now I wonder since all they wandered around in was a loincloth.
-==-
Jerry Chesko
!