Racism RAMPANT in World of Warcraft!

Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.

What are they trying to SAY?

Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

- Ron ^*^
11 answers Last reply
More about racism rampant world warcraft

    Werebat wrote:
    > Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    > minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
    > for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
    > Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
    >
    > What are they trying to SAY?
    >
    > Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
    >
    > THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

    Yes yes, and Jar Jar is Jamaican, and the Ferengi are
    Jewish, and Darth Vader is George Bush.

    What exactly are the wookies supposed to be? Were
    golden retrievers everywhere offended by Star Wars?

    The capacity for the human mind to correlate facts
    and associate images is staggering, but in this case,
    I would say it is wasted. :-)

    decalod85 wrote:

    > Werebat wrote:
    >
    >>Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    >>minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
    >>for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance,
    >>Night Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
    >>
    >>What are they trying to SAY?
    >>
    >>Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
    >>
    >>THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
    >

    > Yes yes, and Jar Jar is Jamaican, and the Ferengi are
    > Jewish,

    No GNOMES are Jewish! Little guys with big noses and beards who wear
    funny hats and have a penchant for *illusion* (i.e. DECEPTION)?!? And
    now thier preferred class is *bard* (i.e. ENTERTAINER)?!? I mean how
    OBVIOUS can you get?!?

    Now in Eberron we have the slums of the city of Sharn populated by
    goblinoids -- dark-skinned humanoids of below-average intelligence who
    breed like rabbits and sponge off of the welfare system! INCREDIBLE!

    WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?!?

    - Ron ^*^

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:48:03 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

    >Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    >minorities?
    [cut]

    >THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

    Why?

    Rick

    --
    In space nobody will hear your cream

    This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
    newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
    If you are attached to your usual audience, we're all very proud but it
    remains off topic.

    Lorenzo Gatti

    Fly Christensen wrote:
    > Werebat wrote:
    >> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    >> minorities?
    > [cut]
    >>
    >> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
    >
    > Why?

    Because Ron said so.

    On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:

    >This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
    >newsgroups and message boards to troll in?

    It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
    anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:13:24 GMT, Matt Frisch
    <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> dared speak in front of ME:

    >On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:
    >
    >>This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
    >>newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
    >
    >It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
    >anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.

    Not that the Irish have been traditionally spared from the racists...
    --
    Address no longer works.
    try removing all numbers from

    <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:

    >On 21 Jul 2005 00:42:22 -0700, gatti@dsdata.it scribed into the ether:
    >
    >>This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
    >>newsgroups and message boards to troll in?
    >
    >It's a silly topic anyway. Tauren do the riverdance, and I cannot think of
    >anything more grotesquely whitebread than that.

    No, the female Tauren dance was changed to a James Brown-esque dance.
    It's actually fairly cool (which the Riverdance was not).

    gatti@dsdata.it wrote:
    > This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, aren't there any WoW
    > newsgroups and message boards to troll in?

    This needs to be stopped from appearing in rgfd, don't you wowsers
    have anything better to complain about?

    --
    tussock

    Aspie at work, sorry in advance.

    On 21 Jul 2005 01:57:46 -0700, "The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com>
    dared speak in front of ME:

    >Fly Christensen wrote:
    >> Werebat wrote:
    >>> Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    >>> minorities?
    >> [cut]
    >>>
    >>> THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!
    >>
    >> Why?
    >
    >Because Ron said so.

    Yes, but what does Ron know? I mean, he just spent two days arguing
    with himself over whether or not to question the DM during a game.
    --

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > Has anyone else noticed how the "subhuman" races in WoW dance like
    > minorities? Orcs do "black" dances (MC Hammer for the men, Bootyshakin'
    > for the ladies), Trolls do that Jamaican martial arts looking dance, Night
    > Elves dance like Michael Jackson, etc.
    >
    > What are they trying to SAY?
    >
    > Meanwhile, Dwarves do Russian/Slavic dances.
    >
    > THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

    What no retro reference to WCII and the troll axethrower's line, "Say hello
    to my little friend!"?

    When I first played that I actually believed he was talking about his axe,
    now I wonder since all they wandered around in was a loincloth.
    -==-
    Jerry Chesko

Jackson Games World Of Warcraft Video Games