• Laptops
  • Switch
  • Dell
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 19, 2011 6:05:02 PM

Hello,i try to switch on my dell n5110 laptop bluetooth switch but its only showing wi-fi no bluetooth there. can any 1 help me plz

More about : switch bluetooth dell n5110 laptop

a b D Laptop
October 19, 2011 6:44:33 PM

You might have to hold the fn key down while pressing f2 or f3. Do you have the manual for your laptop.
m
l
October 19, 2011 8:05:59 PM

Hi,

In many Dell laptops, there is a setting in the BIOS to enable or disable the bluetooth totally. Be sure that it is enabled. Then check in the BIOS for another setting which lets you turn the bluetooth on or off with a switch or key combinations. We use dell latitudes where I work and usually disable the bluetooth in this way so that when users press the wireless switch, only the wlan card turns on and not the bluetooth.

To get into the BIOS, when the laptop is posting, you need to press the F2 key. Once in the BIOS, you can usually find these settings in the wireless menu on the main screen.
m
l
Related resources
January 29, 2012 5:23:29 AM

Quote:
Hello,i try to switch on my dell n5110 laptop bluetooth switch but its only showing wi-fi no bluetooth there. can any 1 help me plz

m
l
February 19, 2012 4:57:00 AM

my dell laptop 5110 show massege bluetooth hardware not found
but bluetooth is enable and on
m
l
May 28, 2012 2:08:26 AM

it doesn't work when i try to hold the fn key down while pressing f2 or f3 what should i do then?

m
l
!