What should I do?

Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior? Plz tell me.
(Goleta Ca)
3 answers Last reply
More about what

    "Neko93" <Neko93@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
    > to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior?

    Drinking, of course. Start with beer.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    Neko93 wrote:

    > Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
    > to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior? Plz tell me.

    I'm afraid you're asking the wrong forum. You might be lucky and find some D&D
    players who also play Amtgard, but I wouldn't rely on it.

    I would try either "alt.games.frp.live-action" or
    "alt.games.rpg.live-action.high-fantasy" if I were you.

    --
    Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
    What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

    Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
    SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
    Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.

    "Malachias Invictus" <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Neko93" <Neko93@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
    >> to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior?
    >
    > Drinking, of course. Start with beer.

    Remember though....

    Beer before liquor - never sicker
    Liquor befor before - You're in the clear

    Safety rhymes are our friends!

    Mage before Ranger - You're in danger
    Ranger before Mage prevents TPK rage!

Games Video Games