What should I do?

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 4:01:33 AM

Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior? Plz tell me.
(Goleta Ca)

More about : question

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:32:28 PM

"Neko93" <Neko93@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
> to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior?

Drinking, of course. Start with beer.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

July 24, 2005 5:57:10 PM

Neko93 wrote:

> Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
> to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior? Plz tell me.

I'm afraid you're asking the wrong forum. You might be lucky and find some D&D
players who also play Amtgard, but I wouldn't rely on it.

I would try either "alt.games.frp.live-action" or
"alt.games.rpg.live-action.high-fantasy" if I were you.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 8:42:12 PM

"Malachias Invictus" <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Neko93" <Neko93@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ummm...I am in amtgard. I am 12 (they let me if my dad is there) I want
>> to be a scout. What should I take up after warrior?
>
> Drinking, of course. Start with beer.

Remember though....

Beer before liquor - never sicker
Liquor befor before - You're in the clear

Safety rhymes are our friends!

Mage before Ranger - You're in danger
Ranger before Mage prevents TPK rage!
!