Cannot access MSBN Utility

I have been unable to access the MSBN Utility for quite
some time. Whenever I try to open it, I get a C++ Runtime
error. I believe it started when installed SP2 but I am
not 100% sure. Another system on my network which does
not yet have SP2 does not have the problem.

Is there a known issue with accessing the Broadband
Utility after installing SP2? is there a fix?

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot access msbn utility

    If you really like the MSBN, download the update:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
    Since you're on Windows XP SP2, which had an incompatibility with the
    interface, you could administer the base station without the front-end
    software simply by doing to the IP address in your router. The front-end
    can safely be uninstalled via Add or Remove Programs.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Dan" <dcdds9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have been unable to access the MSBN Utility for quite
    > some time. Whenever I try to open it, I get a C++ Runtime
    > error. I believe it started when installed SP2 but I am
    > not 100% sure. Another system on my network which does
    > not yet have SP2 does not have the problem.
    >
    > Is there a known issue with accessing the Broadband
    > Utility after installing SP2? is there a fix?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Routers Microsoft Networking