Range Extender for MN-500?

Dustin

Are there any compatible wireless repeaters for the MN-
500? If not, then can I use another MN-500 connected to
one of the switch ports from my original MN-500 to extend
the effective range? Or can the MN-500 be configured to
be a repeater?

You can use an MN-500 in access mode, but it needs to be wired to your
regular base station. It does not "relay" signals as a true WAP would do.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC