Management tool

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Hi,
I have a MN-500 base station. When I open the Management
tool from the MSBN Utility, a new window pops up but it
remains blank and my mouse pointer remains an hour glass.
Could someby pls help me access the Management Tool?

Having same problem, but no solution yet. Someone
mentioned an incompatability with XP SP2, but when I try
to download the upated file it says it is corrupted.
Have you had any luck with the problem?