Belkin wireless USB adapter not working

I have a Belkin wireless Pre-N Router setup in my house
with (2) other computers to attach to the network, The
Windows XP desktop computer loaded and works fine with the
Belkin wireless adapter but the Windows Me desktop
computer does not want to work with the wireless adapter.
I have tried everything I know, what is missing ?

You should check with either Belkin support or one of the general networking
newsgroups like microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web . This newsgroup
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC