Grim Tales

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 29, 2005 7:30:23 AM

Thanks to the discussions about Iron Heroes, I've heard about Grim
Tales. Unfortunatley, so far I've only heard *about* it.

Does anyone know anything more about it, like maybe where to find it?
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

More about : grim tales

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 11:41:44 AM

Kaos wrote:

>Thanks to the discussions about Iron Heroes, I've heard about Grim
>Tales. Unfortunatley, so far I've only heard *about* it.
>
>Does anyone know anything more about it, like maybe where to find it?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/097204169...

I bought mine on Amazon...

--
Tetsubo