Grim Tales

Thanks to the discussions about Iron Heroes, I've heard about Grim
Tales. Unfortunatley, so far I've only heard *about* it.

Does anyone know anything more about it, like maybe where to find it?
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

More about grim tales

    Kaos wrote:

    >Thanks to the discussions about Iron Heroes, I've heard about Grim
    >Tales. Unfortunatley, so far I've only heard *about* it.
    >
    >Does anyone know anything more about it, like maybe where to find it?

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972041699/qid=1122637249/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/104-9733823-8751900?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    I bought mine on Amazon...

    --
    Tetsubo