Monitor choice

AC

I have to decide which monitor(s) buy with my new dell sytem.

I am going to use it mainly for graphics (3D studio, illustrator,
corel, photoshop, etc).

Which is the better choice:

-buy two UltraSharp ones 19" and 17" or one 20" (2001FP or 2005FP Wide)

What is the main advantage between Wide and ordinary one 20" monitor?

I will deeply appreciate any helpful suggestion.
Thank you in advance.

AC

I have the 19" Ultrasharp 1905FP with the 128MB ATI Radeon X300SE graphics
card and am very pleased with it. This monitor is extremely sharp with
brilliant colors, 600:1 contrast ratio (higher than all other Dell flat
panels), and very bright. Photos look great.

Although the 20" 2001FP has a faster response time (good for gamers), I
don't think the extra 1" screen size is worth $250 more, plus the contrast
ratio is less for the 2001FP (500:1).

Goodluck,
Key Bored