MN-500 cannot access the Internet

I've been working on this problem for hours and not
getting anywhere. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

I'm using Bell's DSL which has been working great with 1
PC. I just installed the MN-500 wireless router so I can
use the laptop. The setup wizard could not connect to the
internet even though the router indicator light was good.
I then manually connected to the router to configure it,
both my PC & laptop can access the routher fine. Still
couldn't get to the internet. I checked the line again
by connecting the DSL modem/router to the PC or the
laptop, good internet connection. Plugged it back
through the wireless router, no connection. Indicator on
the wireless router still show solid green connectivity!
Any ideas? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about access internet

    Bell South was down for a day in my area and I
    experienced similiar problems reconfiguring the router.

    It appeared that the base station programming was not
    successfully completing after running the wizard. I
    could tell because the SSID was displaying the default
    MSHOME (instead of the value I had entered) and my base
    station password would not open the Management Tool.
    (default password to base station is admin). The result
    was that the base station did not have the
    username/password and correct internet connection type
    selected to complete the connection from base station to
    modem.

    I ran the wizard several times -- it finally did program
    the base station and everything works.

    Try the following: Connect to the base station using an
    ethernet cable and open the Management Tool. Verify that
    PPOE is chosen as the Internet Connection Type under the
    Wide Area Network option and enter your bellsouth
    username and password.

    Hope this helps.

    Robin

    Thanks for your suggestion, I'll verify the WAN setting,
    I don't recall seeing PPPoE, could be it.

    Thanks again Robin, setup PPPoE and tada....

Routers Wireless Router Internet Networking