Closed Solved

Is this a good choice(Laptop)

Going to be used in light gaming and normal use like internet nothing major. My wife plays sims 3. Anyways let me know what you think.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LF3RHW/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

If you can find anything better at 500$ I'm open

500$ would be after taxes and shipping.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good choice laptop
  1. Should be adequate, I believe Toshiba is a decent brand, battery life isn't great but not terrible for the price point
  2. It's not a bad system, comparable intel chips are better, especially if you're looking for more power and better efficiency, otherwise it's a normal system
  3. sbwprotoss said:
    It's not a bad system, comparable intel chips are better, especially if you're looking for more power and better efficiency, otherwise it's a normal system

was not able to find any in the 500$ range. I read some review and unless you get and i5 2nd gen or better this is the way to go.
  4. Best answer
    Dyjon54 said:
    was not able to find any in the 500$ range. I read some review and unless you get and i5 2nd gen or better this is the way to go.

I generally agree with that statement. Llano APUs combines a relatively weak CPU with a relatively powerful graphics core compared to Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs.
  5. jaguarskx said:
    I generally agree with that statement. Llano APUs combines a relatively weak CPU with a relatively powerful graphics core compared to Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs.

yup, I have to agree too, llano is the new entry level budget gaming solution. the cpu is almost at the level of i3 but the combined graphics I believe can even run starcraft2 on low, so i think that's a great choice for that price range and what it's going to be used for.
  6. Best answer selected by Dyjon54.
  7. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Gaming Internet Light Product