Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Is this a good choice(Laptop)

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
October 30, 2011 5:57:27 AM

Should be adequate, I believe Toshiba is a decent brand, battery life isn't great but not terrible for the price point
Score
October 30, 2011 7:36:08 AM

It's not a bad system, comparable intel chips are better, especially if you're looking for more power and better efficiency, otherwise it's a normal system
Score
Related resources
October 30, 2011 6:16:23 PM

sbwprotoss said:
It's not a bad system, comparable intel chips are better, especially if you're looking for more power and better efficiency, otherwise it's a normal system

was not able to find any in the 500$ range. I read some review and unless you get and i5 2nd gen or better this is the way to go.
Score

Best solution

a c 438 D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
October 30, 2011 10:05:04 PM

Dyjon54 said:
was not able to find any in the 500$ range. I read some review and unless you get and i5 2nd gen or better this is the way to go.

I generally agree with that statement. Llano APUs combines a relatively weak CPU with a relatively powerful graphics core compared to Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs.
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
October 31, 2011 1:39:36 AM

jaguarskx said:
I generally agree with that statement. Llano APUs combines a relatively weak CPU with a relatively powerful graphics core compared to Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs.

yup, I have to agree too, llano is the new entry level budget gaming solution. the cpu is almost at the level of i3 but the combined graphics I believe can even run starcraft2 on low, so i think that's a great choice for that price range and what it's going to be used for.
Score
October 31, 2011 6:07:39 AM

Best answer selected by Dyjon54.
Score
a c 244 D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
October 31, 2011 6:30:03 AM

This topic has been closed by Maziar
Score
!