Blizzard Wants to Read Your Creative Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwellin

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
How about something like this:

I'm level 1 and I talk to (insert name of someone) who wants me to kill 10 (insert name of creature) for him. I kill them and then I repeat it 10000 more times by changing the (names) and now I'm level 80.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
SP did that already.

It's a shame they don't have some sort of resource page to go along with this creative writing contest. Something to keep history in line within the stories that might be crafted.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
OH OH... chapter two...

After 1.5 straight years of gliding, Endless nights of Automation, blizzard finally clued in that my account had all characters maxed and an endless supply of cash.

The End.

Stay tuned for my next botting exploits.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
I think they're looking for storylines for future games or add-ons. They must be short on creative writers. It's a common problem with game companies - good story and bad graphics or great graphics in a pointless and plotless world. Compare Quake with The Seal of Nehahra.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
LOL....they just can't afford writers anymore....so why not get all their fans hyped up on WoWcrack to write for them, all the while finding out how obsessed they really are =D

Flameout

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
i miss the good ol days wen the original designers of diablo were at blizzard. dont care much for warcraft or blizzard

i wonder if they wil screw up d3

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
There is nothing more worthless than fan fiction. Also guess the % of them will be cross overs? " Kerrigan's Zerg forces come upon the Lich King's undead... and then the unthinkable happens.... OMG Zerg Rush KEKEKEKEKE" And those will be the "good" ones capable of winning...

G

"This contest is open to entrants from around the world" from where did Tom get this get this ??????? In the rules sections they say "HIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, FRANCE, BELGIUM, UNITED KINGDOM, LUXEMBOURG, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN, FINLAND, DENMARK, NORWAY, SPAIN, IRELAND, RUSSIA, THE NETHERLANDS, AND SOUTH KOREA "

Status
Not open for further replies.