Sign in with
Your question

GfxUI.exe

Last response: in Windows 7
June 4, 2010 3:42:50 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know what the file "GfxUI.exe is? Everytime I start up my laptop this message comes on "unable to start gfxui.exe"..I am running windows 7 on a hp pavillion laptop. Any light that someone can shine on this would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
(email removed by moderator)

More about : gfxui exe

a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
a c 215 $ Windows 7
June 4, 2010 3:43:24 AM

The title of this topic has been edited by The_Prophecy
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
a b α HP
June 4, 2010 1:05:39 PM

Thats one of the files that controls the GUI for the Intel onboard video, probably screwed up somewhere along the line.

Download latest version off HP or Intel and install, it will overwrite existing version, make sure you download x86 or x64 version.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 3, 2012 5:20:23 AM

pdipascal said:
Hello,

Does anyone know what the file "GfxUI.exe is? Everytime I start up my laptop this message comes on "unable to start gfxui.exe"..I am running windows 7 on a hp pavillion laptop. Any light that someone can shine on this would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
(email removed by moderator)

hello.
gfxui is part of Intel graphics files. if you want to remove or turn off this function, just set it up in the system configuration. Type "msconfig" then go to "startup" then look for "intel common user interface" and find the one that says "hkcmd.exe" and uncheck/switch it off. This is one way to solve your problem. ----nimrod_hunter_69
m
l
August 16, 2012 12:54:43 PM

I too was wondering what this was since I didn't start seeing it until I installed a program called nexus dock. I thought it was associated with that. That and igfxpers.exe are new to my eyes. Running a dell studio with win7 ultimate all updated and pretty.
m
l
Related resources
!