Contacting the Sage

Werebat wrote:
> How does one contact the Sage nowadays?
>
> - Ron ^*^

The email address at the top of the FAQ is:

Email: sageadvice@paizo.com

The mail address is:

Mail: “Sage Advice”
Paizo Publishing
3245 146th PL SE, Suite 110
Bellevue, WA 98007

Werebat wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
>
>> How does one contact the Sage nowadays?
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>>

> Nevermind... I think I found him. Or her. Didn't know old Skip hopped
> the fence, either...
>
> http://www.skip-williams.com/angels.htm
>
> - Ron ^*^

Skip isn't the Sage any more, but good gosh, that's a mighty fine Web
site for perusing
in its own right. Good surfing, Tex!

KAOS

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:21:44 -0700, Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov>
dared speak in front of ME:

And here I thought it was please@wipemyassforme.org

--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

Will Green wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>

>> Nevermind... I think I found him. Or her. Didn't know old Skip
>> hopped the fence, either...
>>
>> http://www.skip-williams.com/angels.htm
>

> Just in case anyone was thinking about going there. :)
>
> Funny, though.

Yeah, you should probably avoid www.bananasinvaginas.com too.

- Ron ^*^

"Kaos" <kaos@invalid.xplornet.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:21:44 -0700, Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov>
> dared speak in front of ME:
>
>>Werebat wrote:
>>> How does one contact the Sage nowadays?
>>>
>>> - Ron ^*^
>>>

>>The email address at the top of the FAQ is:
>>
>>Email: sageadvice@paizo.com
>
> And here I thought it was please@wipemyassforme.org

No, that's Dr. Laura's email.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

KAOS

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:31:30 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> dared speak in front of ME:

>"Kaos" <kaos@invalid.xplornet.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:21:44 -0700, Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov>
>> dared speak in front of ME:

>>>The email address at the top of the FAQ is:
>>>
>>>Email: sageadvice@paizo.com
>>
>> And here I thought it was please@wipemyassforme.org
>
>No, that's Dr. Laura's email.

Dr Laura doesn't wipe asses. She bitches you out for letting them get
messy in the first place.
--

Werebat wrote:

> "Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"

It's so WEIRD that people know about them in the U.S.

Also the Wiggles.

God. It's Crocodile Dundee all over again.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.

Christopher Adams wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>
>>"Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"
>

> It's so WEIRD that people know about them in the U.S.
>
> Also the Wiggles.

I'm going to see the Wiggles live next week, I believe, right here in
Rhode Island. They're pretty huge with the tot set right now.

> God. It's Crocodile Dundee all over again.

Or Yahoo Serious, even (yeah, Tasmania, I know).

- Ron ^*^

Werebat wrote:
> Christopher Adams wrote:
>> Werebat wrote:
>>
>>> "Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"
>>
>> It's so WEIRD that people know about them in the U.S.
>>
>> Also the Wiggles.
>
> I'm going to see the Wiggles live next week, I believe, right here in
> Rhode Island. They're pretty huge with the tot set right now.

Mmm. I recently saw an episode of . . . aha! "Yes, Dear" (on cable) where they
took their kids to see the Wiggles.

>> God. It's Crocodile Dundee all over again.
>
> Or Yahoo Serious, even (yeah, Tasmania, I know).

Well, he's actually from the Hunter Valley, a few hours north of where I live
here in Sydney; also, it's not like Tasmania isn't part of Australia.

--

Christopher Adams wrote:

> Werebat wrote:
>
>>Christopher Adams wrote:

>>>It's so WEIRD that people know about them in the U.S.
>>>
>>>Also the Wiggles.
>>
>>I'm going to see the Wiggles live next week, I believe, right here in
>>Rhode Island. They're pretty huge with the tot set right now.
>

> Mmm. I recently saw an episode of . . . aha! "Yes, Dear" (on cable) where they
> took their kids to see the Wiggles.
>

>>>God. It's Crocodile Dundee all over again.
>>
>>Or Yahoo Serious, even (yeah, Tasmania, I know).
>

> Well, he's actually from the Hunter Valley, a few hours north of where I live
> here in Sydney; also, it's not like Tasmania isn't part of Australia.

My worldview as it pertains to Yahoo Serious has been shattered.

- Ron ^*^

Werebat wrote:

> My worldview as it pertains to Yahoo Serious has been shattered.

I please to aim.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you
understand?
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/mhacdebhandia/prestigeclasslist.html
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/mhacdebhandia/templatelist.html

Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.

> "Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"

*falls off her chair laughing* Emphasis on cumming! hahahahahahaha!! XD

elfbard wrote:
>>"Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"
>

> *falls off her chair laughing* Emphasis on cumming! hahahahahahaha!! XD

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?"

- Ron ^*^

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:41:24 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> scribed
into the ether:

>Will Green wrote:
>> Werebat wrote:
>>

>>> Nevermind... I think I found him. Or her. Didn't know old Skip
>>> hopped the fence, either...
>>>
>>> http://www.skip-williams.com/angels.htm
>>

>> Just in case anyone was thinking about going there. :)
>>
>> Funny, though.
>
>Yeah, you should probably avoid www.bananasinvaginas.com too.

This causes me great fear as to what B1 and B2 are like when the cameras
aren't rolling.

>>>"Ba-na-nas... In va-gi-nas... Are com-ing down the stairs!"
>>

>> *falls off her chair laughing* Emphasis on cumming! hahahahahahaha!! XD
>
> "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?"

"Sure thing B2, but where are we going to find Gauge, a tub of custard &
some fuzzy handcuffs at this time of night?"

hehe

elfbard wrote:

>>>*falls off her chair laughing* Emphasis on cumming! hahahahahahaha!! XD
>>
>>"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?"
>

> "Sure thing B2, but where are we going to find Gauge, a tub of custard &
> some fuzzy handcuffs at this time of night?"

The Pinky reference is funny, and chromatically related to the one *I*
was thinking of:

"I think so B2 -- you take the pink and I'll take the stink!"

- Ron ^*^