HB++ Forum

June 4, 2005 5:30:25 AM

Hi!

I've found a new HB++ Forum website. It is made by myself. The forum is
curently empty, but we can fill it with questions and aswers! Join it
today on www.freewebs.com/habaforum/ ! Click on 'Forum' to enter the
forum. There is a member forum and a normal forum. You can enter the
member forum if you register (it's free!)!
Mail me for more information on
overv161@planet.nl!

More about : forum

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 2:29:29 PM

overv161 wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've found a new HB++ Forum website. It is made by myself.
You found it after you made it? you've lost its link? ;-)

The forum is
> curently empty, but we can fill it with questions and aswers!

Nice explanation how to use a forum, thanks ;-)2

Join it
> today on www.freewebs.com/habaforum/ ! Click on 'Forum' to enter the
> forum. There is a member forum and a normal forum. You can enter the
> member forum if you register (it's free!)!
> Mail me for more information on
> overv161@planet.nl!

nice forum, need to get it started?

get these tips:

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624...

the first year forums use to be empty.

good luck with your new HB++ forum.

Franco
Lifedrive Review: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/thread1488.html
PalmOS forums: http://forums.micromagiclabs.com
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 3:43:58 AM

Hi Franco!

Thanx for the website tip!
Can you make some examples for the sample page?
You can send they by e-mail to me (overv161@planet.nl).
Can you send some HB++ code explanations?
I'm a newby in HB++ and i do not know many code's!
I'll use the explanations also for the ''Learn the HB++ language'' page
on my website. You can send this all by e-mail to me!

Greetings,
Alexander
June 5, 2005 3:59:30 AM

Don't send the mail to overv161@planet.nl!!!
Send the mail to alexatmessenger@hotmail.com!!!
The server planet.nl is down!
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 4:14:50 AM

Update:
Send the mail to overv161@planet.nl, not alexatmessenger@hotmail.com!
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:36:46 PM

overv161 a écrit, le 04/06/2005 10:30 :

> I've found a new HB++ Forum website. It is made by myself.

Well, why not just use the official HB++ forums?

--

Internet, newsgroups, e-mail => Netiquette
http://usenet-fr.news.eu.org/fr.usenet.reponses/usenet/...

Because the official forums are mud, there are no strarters guides on
the website and my website is Dutch and English and not alone English!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 9:40:50 PM

overv161 a écrit, le 09/06/2005 16:26 :

> Because the official forums are mud,

I'm sure that Jean-Philippe will appreciate the way you describe the
work he's doing...

<http://www.handheld-basic.com/documentation/text/page_7...;

> and my website is Dutch and English and not alone English!

Ok.

--

!