Sexual harassment and D&D ...

Last response: in Video Games
August 1, 2005 9:19:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,cz.zamestnani.hledam (More info?)

We have a big problem with sexual harassement in our D&D party :

We are a party of four , a priest, a fighter and a paladin and a wizard
and the wizard is constantly sexually harassing other party-members,
that means ass-groping, groin-groping and nasty spells to lift the
underpants of the fighters, so that he can see their cocks.

This is really bad, but he is our most powerful character in the group
and we need him or our quest will fail.

What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and be
killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept his
sexual harrassment and live with it ???

More about : sexual harassment

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 3:13:55 AM

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> We have a big problem with sexual harassement in our D&D party :
>
> We are a party of four , a priest, a fighter and a paladin and a wizard
> and the wizard is constantly sexually harassing other party-members,
> that means ass-groping, groin-groping and nasty spells to lift the
> underpants of the fighters, so that he can see their cocks.
>
> This is really bad, but he is our most powerful character in the group
> and we need him or our quest will fail.
>
> What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and be
> killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept his
> sexual harrassment and live with it ???

Do you know how to get a dog to stop humpimg your leg?

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

August 2, 2005 6:00:48 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,cz.zamestnani.hledam (More info?)

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> We have a big problem with sexual harassement in our D&D party :
>
> We are a party of four , a priest, a fighter and a paladin and a
> wizard
> and the wizard is constantly sexually harassing other party-members,
> that means ass-groping, groin-groping and nasty spells to lift the
> underpants of the fighters, so that he can see their cocks.
>
> This is really bad, but he is our most powerful character in the
> group
> and we need him or our quest will fail.
>
> What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and
> be
> killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept
> his
> sexual harrassment and live with it ???

There are groups that can help you with this kind of thing.

Contact your local church of Pelor, clergy members are available for
counseling
and can help the wizard see the "light" and repent for his obviously
hurtful actions.

Of course, if local churches are out of the question, there is the
Society for the ethically
treatment of party members, SETPM. A SETPM advice line can be reached
through
almost any magical scrying device. SETPM main goal is to keep party
member interaction
in line with what is socially acceptable.

It is obvious this wizard needs some guidance in his life. Years of
living with moldy tomes
and in rat infested libraries has probably gone to his head. If all
these things fail
buying the services of a high level cleric who can cast Heal should do
the trick.

Roger Notouchy
SETPM Guild Master
Related resources
August 2, 2005 9:57:42 AM

In rec.games.frp.dnd Gerry Lintonice <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> What can we do in such a case ?

three words. green. slime. rape.

--
\^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/&gt;
\ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

drow wrote:

> In rec.games.frp.dnd Gerry Lintonice <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>What can we do in such a case ?
>

> three words. green. slime. rape.

"I *SAID* 'Eeek, a green slime that is *GOING* to *RAPE* ME!'"

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:13:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,cz.zamestnani.hledam (More info?)

In article <1122941956.647667.82360@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> We have a big problem with sexual harassement in our D&D party :
>
> We are a party of four , a priest, a fighter and a paladin and a wizard
> and the wizard is constantly sexually harassing other party-members,
> that means ass-groping, groin-groping and nasty spells to lift the
> underpants of the fighters, so that he can see their cocks.
>
> This is really bad, but he is our most powerful character in the group
> and we need him or our quest will fail.
>
> What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and be
> killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept his
> sexual harrassment and live with it ???

Cut the crotches and arses out of your adventuring gear and get on with
the game already.

--
Kevin Lowe,
Tasmania.

> What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and be
> killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept his
> sexual harrassment and live with it ???

Kick im inna fork!
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:07:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,cz.zamestnani.hledam (More info?)

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Gerry Lintonice said

> What can we do in such a case ? Kick the wizard out of the party and be
> killed by monsters because we are too weak without him, OR accept his
> sexual harrassment and live with it ???

Dear Ron. I think you should front up to the player you fancy and say "How
about a shag love".

--
Rob Singers
"All your Ron are belong to us"