Uninstall updated Microsoft Broadband Networking on XP SP2

I want to uninstall my updated Microsoft Braodband Networking, When I try to
accomplish this through "Add and Remove Programs", I'm requested to insert
the MBH CD. It tries to read the CD, but comes back with the remark that the
CD does not contain the proper info (I assume due to the update). Who can
help me with information on how to uninstall the program?

Thanks,

Reinstall the updated MSBBN software from
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

Then remove it after the successful installation. Do not install the version
from the CD, as it is likely old and outdated.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Pompidoe" <Pompidoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to uninstall my updated Microsoft Braodband Networking, When I try
> accomplish this through "Add and Remove Programs", I'm requested to insert
> the MBH CD. It tries to read the CD, but comes back with the remark that
> the
> CD does not contain the proper info (I assume due to the update). Who can
> help me with information on how to uninstall the program?
>
> Thanks,

Thanks for the response. Was very helpful