Sign in with
Your question

HELP

Last response: in CPUs
November 7, 2002 1:35:55 PM

SUP YALL AM A GHETTO BOY AND I WANTED 2 BUILD MA OWN PC....HOW CAN I GO BOUT THA [-peep-]....HELP SERIOUSLY NEEDED!!!!!

YA ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED....AMA B BACK SOON
ONE

More about : question

November 7, 2002 1:43:26 PM

Dude yer scarin me, MURDER_INC as a user name and typing in all CAPS. I'm having visions of Crazy Eyes. If ya don't know who that is, it's not important. Just joking of course. :lol:  What will ya be using it for. Games or just surfing the internet and office applications. What are some of the components (processor, motherboard, memory type, etc.) of your current computer, if ya have one already?

<i>It's your world kid!!!</i>
November 7, 2002 1:52:04 PM

First, stop using all caps. Then stop acting cool and type a normal sentence. Then you will get a lot more help.

<font color=blue>I want to save the world for my children, but not my children's children, because children shouldn't be having sex. - Deep Thought</font color=blue>
Related resources
November 7, 2002 1:53:12 PM

First, stop using all caps. Then stop acting cool and type a normal sentence. Then you will get a lot more help.

<font color=blue>I want to save the world for my children, but not my children's children, because children shouldn't be having sex. - Deep Thought</font color=blue>
November 7, 2002 3:33:00 PM

We'd be glad to help you build a computer. If you've never done it before though you may be better off buying a prebuilt pc. Just tell us what you'd like to use the pc for and tell us what games you'd like to play on it and we'll send you in the right direction.

"I can't promise perfection but I'll give it a fair shot and hope that it doesn't take away from the sponteneity and good humour of the forum, which I really enjoy." - <b>WingDing</b>
November 7, 2002 3:57:12 PM

If he was really ghetto, he would just go steal one.

November 7, 2002 4:28:28 PM

Murder Inc...hmn...isn't that a psuedonym for Microsoft!?!

Is there a synonym for thesaurus?
November 9, 2002 10:37:27 AM

1 LOUVE 2 YALL WANTED 2 HELP..HALKIBUL N YAHIKO81....
4 YA BUDDRY YA AINT [-peep-] B SO BETTER SHUT IT DOWN COZ I DON NEED NO HELP FROM PUNKZ WHO THINK THEY GOTTA IT...SO YA HATIN ON ME JUS COZ I USED CAPITAL LETTERZ....DAMN...FU*CK OFF B N LATTERZ....BY DA WAY KEEP YA HELP 2 YA SELF...

HALKIBUL N YAHIKO81...APPRECIATED GUYZ....I SOUGHT THA Q I POSTED OUT.....BUT TIL NEXT TYME TAKE CARE OF YA SELVEZ...
November 9, 2002 12:53:49 PM

Yeah, I could give u a few ideas...just tell us what you want out of your PC, and how much money do you have to spend?
November 9, 2002 1:04:13 PM

Well I dont quite understand everything u just said.......its from the thugitis virus......but help for your computer will still be available once you figure out what you want to use it for...

Games, Surfing, Video Ediditng/Ripping/Encoding, Audio Editing/Ripping/Encoding etc....

Also are you interested in the bang-for-the-buck value or do u wanan go full out for the best of the best???

In otherwords:

CHOO G. WHA YA BE GWAN? YA WANNA BE BUSTIN OUT RYHMES FOM DIS TING OR U B JUS CHILLIN 2 DA FUNK GUY?

=)

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=13597" target="_new">-MeTaL RoCkEr</A>
November 9, 2002 6:10:23 PM

Let me translate...

1 LOUVE 2 YALL WANTED 2 HELP..HALKIBUL N YAHIKO81....
Hakibul and yahiko81 have been most helpful...

4 YA BUDDRY YA AINT [-peep-] B SO BETTER SHUT IT DOWN COZ I DON NEED NO HELP FROM PUNKZ WHO THINK THEY GOTTA IT...
Your friends aren't even small pieces of poopy. If I want your help I'll ask for it (come to think of it...I did)

SO YA HATIN ON ME JUS COZ I USED CAPITAL LETTERZ....DAMN...FU*CK OFF B N LATTERZ....
e.e cummings Was Misunderstood

BY DA WAY KEEP YA HELP 2 YA SELF...
(see two above)

HALKIBUL N YAHIKO81...APPRECIATED GUYZ....I SOUGHT THA Q I POSTED OUT.....BUT TIL NEXT TYME TAKE CARE OF YA SELVEZ...
Goodbye halkibul and yahiko81, your advice has made my computer time most productive. Until next we chat...ciao'

[rant]AMD, YOU ARE EVIL!!! GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!! A STOCK, UNLOCKED CPU!!![/rant]
November 9, 2002 6:32:41 PM

YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE, BIATCH!

Seriously, you are the reason we need to spend more money on education in this country. You're a joke.

Nonetheless, come forward with what you want to use the computer for and what your budget is.

We'll help you, but please help yourself. Stop using caps would be a good place to start.

<font color=red>
<A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">Forum Assassin</A></font color=red>
!