Manchester, NH Player Seeking Game

Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes
of Manchester, New Hampshire.

I’ve been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
gaming collection that I’ve ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
space dedicated to gaming materials. I’ve done a lot of GMing over the
years and I am now looking to play. I’d be happy to join an existing
campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
a while since I’ve done anything but GM, I’m looking forward to playing
for a change.

I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
smoke-free location. I’m fine with pets and children.

If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.

--
Tetsubo
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/

    Werebat wrote:
    > Tetsubo wrote:
    > > Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
    > > Manchester, New Hampshire.
    > >
    > > I've been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
    > > gaming collection that I've ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
    > > space dedicated to gaming materials. I've done a lot of GMing over the
    > > years and I am now looking to play. I'd be happy to join an existing
    > > campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
    > > a while since I've done anything but GM, I'm looking forward to playing
    > > for a change.
    > >
    > > I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
    > > smoke-free location. I'm fine with pets and children.
    > >
    > > If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.
    >
    > I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/

    Hey, I play in Budapest! 45 minutes by... uh... teleport!

    Laszlo

    Tetsubo wrote:
    > Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
    > Manchester, New Hampshire.
    >
    > I’ve been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
    > gaming collection that I’ve ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
    > space dedicated to gaming materials. I’ve done a lot of GMing over the
    > years and I am now looking to play. I’d be happy to join an existing
    > campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
    > a while since I’ve done anything but GM, I’m looking forward to playing
    > for a change.
    >
    > I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
    > smoke-free location. I’m fine with pets and children.
    >
    > If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.

    I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/

    - Ron ^*^

    laszlo_spamhole@freemail.hu wrote:
    > Werebat wrote:
    >
    >>Tetsubo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
    >>>Manchester, New Hampshire.
    >>>
    >>>I've been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
    >>>gaming collection that I've ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
    >>>space dedicated to gaming materials. I've done a lot of GMing over the
    >>>years and I am now looking to play. I'd be happy to join an existing
    >>>campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
    >>>a while since I've done anything but GM, I'm looking forward to playing
    >>>for a change.
    >>>
    >>>I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
    >>>smoke-free location. I'm fine with pets and children.
    >>>
    >>>If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.
    >>
    >>I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/
    >

    > Hey, I play in Budapest! 45 minutes by... uh... teleport!

    Drop by this Monday, I'll have you play one of the NPC cultists of Mak
    Thuum Ngatha! :^)

    - Ron ^*^

Gaming Games Video Games