Manchester, NH Player Seeking Game

Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes
of Manchester, New Hampshire.

I’ve been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
gaming collection that I’ve ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
space dedicated to gaming materials. I’ve done a lot of GMing over the
years and I am now looking to play. I’d be happy to join an existing
campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
a while since I’ve done anything but GM, I’m looking forward to playing
for a change.

I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
smoke-free location. I’m fine with pets and children.

If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.

--
Tetsubo
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/

Werebat wrote:
> Tetsubo wrote:
> > Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
> > Manchester, New Hampshire.
> >
> > I've been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
> > gaming collection that I've ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
> > space dedicated to gaming materials. I've done a lot of GMing over the
> > years and I am now looking to play. I'd be happy to join an existing
> > campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
> > a while since I've done anything but GM, I'm looking forward to playing
> > for a change.
> >
> > I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
> > smoke-free location. I'm fine with pets and children.
> >
> > If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.
>
> I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/

Hey, I play in Budapest! 45 minutes by... uh... teleport!

Laszlo

Tetsubo wrote:
> Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
> Manchester, New Hampshire.
>
> I’ve been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
> gaming collection that I’ve ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
> space dedicated to gaming materials. I’ve done a lot of GMing over the
> years and I am now looking to play. I’d be happy to join an existing
> campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
> a while since I’ve done anything but GM, I’m looking forward to playing
> for a change.
>
> I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
> smoke-free location. I’m fine with pets and children.
>
> If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.

I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/

- Ron ^*^

laszlo_spamhole@freemail.hu wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>
>>Tetsubo wrote:
>>
>>> Experienced player looking for a 3.5v D&D campaign within 45 minutes of
>>>Manchester, New Hampshire.
>>>
>>>I've been gaming since 1978 and GMing since 1980. I have the largest
>>>gaming collection that I've ever seen, some fifty linear feet of shelf
>>>space dedicated to gaming materials. I've done a lot of GMing over the
>>>years and I am now looking to play. I'd be happy to join an existing
>>>campaign or be part of a new one that was just starting. Its been quite
>>>a while since I've done anything but GM, I'm looking forward to playing
>>>for a change.
>>>
>>>I have one condition on any game I join. It must be held in a completely
>>>smoke-free location. I'm fine with pets and children.
>>>
>>>If you are interested contact me at tetsubo@comcast.net, thank you.
>>
>>I play in Rhode Island, which is probably a bit out of your way. :^/
>

> Hey, I play in Budapest! 45 minutes by... uh... teleport!

Drop by this Monday, I'll have you play one of the NPC cultists of Mak
Thuum Ngatha! :^)

- Ron ^*^