Dell Inspiron 700m

I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.
4 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron 700m

    good laptop but dell makes huge profit on that laptop lol

    It is small but a very nice system. Highly recommended unless you need a
    large screen. Perfect for browsing and email.

    > I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
    > it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

    I have one and I'm very pleased with it. The build quality is very good,
    the design is nice, and the screen is beautiful. I wouldn't want to use it
    as my primary computer, but it's perfect as a secondary computer to take on
    trips and use for presentations, email, web browsing, etc.

    Thanks to all those who responded. I ended up ordering the Inspiron 700m
    last Thursday, and look forward to receiving it by the middle of December.
    I did lots of research and decided that Dell provided the best bang for the
    buck compared to a similarly equipped Sony Vaio, Toshiba or Thinkpad,
    although they're probably all excellent machines.

    "Glen" <ggcameron8@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
    > it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

Dell Dell Inspiron Computers