Dell Inspiron 700m

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
November 25, 2004 3:56:30 AM

I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

More about : dell inspiron 700m

November 25, 2004 3:56:31 AM

good laptop but dell makes huge profit on that laptop lol
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 6:44:09 AM

It is small but a very nice system. Highly recommended unless you need a
large screen. Perfect for browsing and email.

"Glen" <ggcameron8@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
> it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

November 28, 2004 8:43:12 AM

> I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
> it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

I have one and I'm very pleased with it. The build quality is very good,
the design is nice, and the screen is beautiful. I wouldn't want to use it
as my primary computer, but it's perfect as a secondary computer to take on
trips and use for presentations, email, web browsing, etc.
November 29, 2004 3:18:16 AM

Thanks to all those who responded. I ended up ordering the Inspiron 700m
last Thursday, and look forward to receiving it by the middle of December.
I did lots of research and decided that Dell provided the best bang for the
buck compared to a similarly equipped Sony Vaio, Toshiba or Thinkpad,
although they're probably all excellent machines.

!