PDA replacement battery

June 6, 2005 2:41:16 PM

Hi there, anyone knows where can I get Palm (m500) or Sony Clie (TJ37)
PDA replacement battery?

--
MindTrix

MindTrix's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
visit our palm forums at http://forums.micromagiclabs.com
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 6:38:36 PM

In article <MindTrix.1q7jfx@no-mx.forums.micromagiclabs.com>,
mtrix@privacy.net says...

> Hi there, anyone knows where can I get Palm (m500) or Sony Clie (TJ37)
> PDA replacement battery?

PDAparts.com

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

Il se trouve que MindTrix a formulé :
> Hi there, anyone knows where can I get Palm (m500) or Sony Clie (TJ37)
> PDA replacement battery?

www.akkuinternational.de

Site : http://www.mesnews.net
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 2:15:11 AM

Here in comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,
MindTrix <mtrix@privacy.net> spake unto us, saying:

>Hi there, anyone knows where can I get Palm (m500) or Sony Clie (TJ37)
>PDA replacement battery?

eBay. :-)

--
-Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA