One tune to the words of another

Archived from groups: uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

Tiptoe Through The Tulips to the words of These Boots Are Made For
Walking

"Laury" <lauryking@tenretnitb.moc> wrote in message news:<c66rva$75o$5@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> Tiptoe Through The Tulips to the words of These Boots Are Made For
> Walking

The words of 'Light My Fire' to the tune of 'Come into the Garden, Maude'

stephen

Archived from groups: uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

"Stephen Allcroft"
| > Tiptoe Through The Tulips to the words of These Boots Are Made
For
| > Walking
| The words of 'Light My Fire' to the tune of 'Come into the Garden,
Maude'

'Ilkley Moor Bar T'at' to 'Somewhere over the rainbow'