New game

Archived from groups: uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?

I'll start...

Mornington Crescent
--
John A Fotheringham (Jaf)
Convert text files to HTML or RTF in seconds

    John A Fotheringham <spam.my.wastebin@jafsoft-wants-no-spam.com> wrote in message news:<k6uoa092uuk7do6rsn7coeatpnkaevrrk4@4ax.com>...
    > How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
    >
    > I'll start...
    >

    > Mornington Crescent

    Cannon Street

    stephen
  2. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    >>How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
    >>
    >>I'll start...
    >>

    >>Mornington Crescent

    >Cannon Street

    Dollis Hill
  3. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    "Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
    > >>How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
    > >>
    > >>I'll start...
    > >>

    > >>Mornington Crescent
    >
    > >Cannon Street
    >
    > Dollis Hill

    Dollis Hill
  4. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    "CJ Llewellyn" wrote...

    > > >Cannon Street
    > >
    > > Dollis Hill
    > >

    > Dollis Hill

    Dollis Hill
  5. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    >>>Cannon Street
    >>Dollis Hill
    >Dollis Hill

    Dollis Hill

    Cheers

    Blippie
    Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk
  6. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    > >>Dollis Hill
    > >Dollis Hill
    > Dollis Hill

    Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win

    Dollis Hill
  7. Archived from groups: uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    CJ Llewellyn wrote:
    > "Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
    >>> Dollis Hill
    >> Dollis Hill
    >
    > Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
    >
    > Dollis Hill

    Mornington Cresecent!

    Richard.
    ---
    Extract the INFORMATION to reply by e-mail...
    Visit http://users.ox.ac.uk/~diplo for Oxford's favourite board games
    club.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    "CJ Llewellyn" <satest@tmslifeline.com> wrote:

    >"Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
    >> >Dollis Hill
    >> Dollis Hill
    >
    >Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
    >
    >Dollis Hill

    Mile End

    (not an exploit as such, but in reverse MC an acceptable
    way to start a DH loop)

    --
    John A Fotheringham (Jaf)
    Convert text files to HTML or RTF in seconds
    http://www.jafsoft.com/products/index.html
  9. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    John A Fotheringham <spam.my.wastebin@jafsoft-wants-no-spam.com> wrote in message news:<rdvua0dg65n72m8vrv148s3rm3v8o5o2eu@4ax.com>...
    >>> Dollis Hill
    >>Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
    >>
    >>Dollis Hill
    >
    > Mile End

    Tower Gateway

    stephen
  10. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    On 25 May 2004 07:49:16 -0700, stephenallcroft@lycos.co.uk (Stephen
    Allcroft) wrote:

    >>>Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
    >>>Dollis Hill
    >> Mile End
    >Tower Gateway

    Barking
    --
    Dave Healy - Remove the spam shield from the e-mail address to reply
    "Cultured people are merely the glittering scum which floats on the deep

    >>> Mile End
    >>Tower Gateway

    >Barking

    Hang on, where are we starting from so I know where to aim for?

    All Saints

    Cheers

    Blippie
    Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk
  12. Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

    > >>Tower Gateway
    > >Barking
    >
    > Hang on, where are we starting from so I know where to aim for?
    >
    > All Saints

    Well, here's my best guess:

    Mornington Terrace ... or, alternatively, Garlick Hill ...

    John Morrison
    johnDOTmorrisonATtescoDOTnet
    --
    "When Cherie Blair (née Booth), the wife of one Anthony Charles Lynton
    Blair, was about to give birth to their eldest son Leo, did she go into New

    ---

HTML Games Video Games