New game

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2004 2:23:03 PM

Archived from groups: uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?

I'll start...

Mornington Crescent
--
John A Fotheringham (Jaf)
Convert text files to HTML or RTF in seconds

More about : game

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 2:23:04 PM

John A Fotheringham <spam.my.wastebin@jafsoft-wants-no-spam.com> wrote in message news:<k6uoa092uuk7do6rsn7coeatpnkaevrrk4@4ax.com>...
> How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
>
> I'll start...
>

> Mornington Crescent

Cannon Street

stephen
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 7:46:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

>>How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
>>
>>I'll start...
>>

>>Mornington Crescent

>Cannon Street

Dollis Hill
May 21, 2004 1:12:42 AM

"Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
> >>How about a game of reverse Mornington Crescent?
> >>
> >>I'll start...
> >>

> >>Mornington Crescent
>
> >Cannon Street
>
> Dollis Hill

Dollis Hill
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 3:52:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

"CJ Llewellyn" wrote...

> > >Cannon Street
> >
> > Dollis Hill
> >

> Dollis Hill

Dollis Hill
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 5:53:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

>>>Cannon Street
>>Dollis Hill
>Dollis Hill

Dollis Hill

Cheers

Blippie
Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 11:10:13 PM

> >>Dollis Hill
> >Dollis Hill
> Dollis Hill

Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win

Dollis Hill
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 1:05:15 AM

CJ Llewellyn wrote:
> "Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
>>> Dollis Hill
>> Dollis Hill
>
> Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
>
> Dollis Hill

Mornington Cresecent!

Richard.
---
Extract the INFORMATION to reply by e-mail...
Visit http://users.ox.ac.uk/~diplo for Oxford's favourite board games
club.
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 9:20:58 PM

"CJ Llewellyn" <satest@tmslifeline.com> wrote:

>"Blippie" <news@blip.remove-this.pie.org.uk> wrote in message
>> >Dollis Hill
>> Dollis Hill
>
>Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
>
>Dollis Hill

Mile End

(not an exploit as such, but in reverse MC an acceptable
way to start a DH loop)

--
John A Fotheringham (Jaf)
Convert text files to HTML or RTF in seconds
http://www.jafsoft.com/products/index.html
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 11:49:16 AM

John A Fotheringham <spam.my.wastebin@jafsoft-wants-no-spam.com> wrote in message news:<rdvua0dg65n72m8vrv148s3rm3v8o5o2eu@4ax.com>...
>>> Dollis Hill
>>Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
>>
>>Dollis Hill
>
> Mile End

Tower Gateway

stephen
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 11:42:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

On 25 May 2004 07:49:16 -0700, stephenallcroft@lycos.co.uk (Stephen
Allcroft) wrote:

>>>Watch some bugger exploit this loop to win
>>>Dollis Hill
>> Mile End
>Tower Gateway

Barking
--
Dave Healy - Remove the spam shield from the e-mail address to reply
"Cultured people are merely the glittering scum which floats on the deep

Archived from groups: alt.aviation.roswell.wannabe.wannabe.wannabe,uk.games.mornington-crescent (More info?)

>>> Mile End
>>Tower Gateway

>Barking

Hang on, where are we starting from so I know where to aim for?

All Saints

Cheers

Blippie
Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 4:18:22 AM

> >>Tower Gateway
> >Barking
>
> Hang on, where are we starting from so I know where to aim for?
>
> All Saints

Well, here's my best guess:

Mornington Terrace ... or, alternatively, Garlick Hill ...

John Morrison
johnDOTmorrisonATtescoDOTnet
--
"When Cherie Blair (née Booth), the wife of one Anthony Charles Lynton
Blair, was about to give birth to their eldest son Leo, did she go into New

---