Neverwinter Nights

Bardic

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2001
Hopefully soon. Have a friend that wants me to get into it.

I should just cough up the money and buy it, 3 CD's is too many to download on a 56K.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Whats IWD2? I play NWN because a bunch of my d&d buddies moved. So now we can still build our own scenarios and have the dm and play the game just like old times.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Yep...played it.
It´s nice and all that but I miss the way you could manage large partys the same way as in the BG series.
Oh well, call me old fashioned.

<font color=red>Dopplereffekt</font color=red>

stano

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
I just finished the SP. My wizard leveled out at 18 and with spells like empored lighting bolt,horred wilting,cone of cold,mass haste; the old hag never stood a chance!

PC Gammer just came out and reviewed it at 95%. Personally I think it should of been a 96, with all that the game has to offer other than the SP. The crew of BioWare has done an excellent job on this one.

Now if I can only find some people to multi with.....hint hint

Game On
StanO

Thats Icewind Dale 2

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I have a chronic illness with games. I'll play them for a while and then put them down for a longer while. I've got a level 8 ranger on sp but haven't played in a couple of weeks. Maybe we could get someone from THGC to DM any takers?

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
I have a chronic illness with games. I'll play them for a while and then put them down for a longer while
I recognize that.
I never seem to have the time to finish a game anymore *sob*

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Yeah sure...I send you some muffins I baked, you can go around and knock doors selling them.
Good luck.

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
I've been playin online pretty much every night for a few hours and worldbuilding on weekends...

Awsome game. My personal goty so far. Can't see myself playing anything else for the next 12 months.

Official campain stinks though, you gotta look around and get invovled to have the real fun with it.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
I play it too....the game rocks!

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

Bardic

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2001
Yeah, no time to finish games anymore. I remember playing for hours and hours on end back when Nintendo came out with Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Warrior.

But now there is work to do, and a girlfriend (just take all your time), can't sit there and play forever anymore.

jamus34

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2002
Hehehe, it was worth a try...

Oh, for only the fall to get here ASAP.

Your using WHAT??? (quote from friend when I told him my PC specs)

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
I mostly play it on weekends because I don't feel like doing it during the week at all. Don't have that much time for it.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>