'I got 1,000 years of power. Come and get me,'

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 2:21:46 AM

kevinhalse@aol.com wrote:
> http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4813638/detail.htm...

I can't think he got a lot of experience points for that. I mean, cops
are well trained - Fighter, or at least Warrior. And he takes on a
Commoner? Laden down with non-proficient armour and weapons no less?

Half experience, if anything.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:45:09 PM

snikers000@hotmail.com wrote:
> kevinhalse@aol.com wrote:
> > http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4813638/detail.htm...
>
> I can't think he got a lot of experience points for that. I mean, cops
> are well trained - Fighter, or at least Warrior.

Not really. Cops aren't trained all that well. I'd say they're
vermin. Their "toughness" comes from numbers and superior weapons (or
going after unarmed civilians). As you can see from videos like this,
it's not a very selective process:

http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/gavemea20/wmv

!