'I got 1,000 years of power. Come and get me,'

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4813638/detail.html
2 answers Last reply
More about years power

    kevinhalse@aol.com wrote:
    > http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4813638/detail.html

    I can't think he got a lot of experience points for that. I mean, cops
    are well trained - Fighter, or at least Warrior. And he takes on a
    Commoner? Laden down with non-proficient armour and weapons no less?

    Half experience, if anything.

    snikers000@hotmail.com wrote:
    > kevinhalse@aol.com wrote:
    > > http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4813638/detail.html
    >
    > I can't think he got a lot of experience points for that. I mean, cops
    > are well trained - Fighter, or at least Warrior.

    Not really. Cops aren't trained all that well. I'd say they're
    vermin. Their "toughness" comes from numbers and superior weapons (or
    going after unarmed civilians). As you can see from videos like this,
    it's not a very selective process:

    http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/gavemea20/wmv

    >And he takes on a
    > Commoner? Laden down with non-proficient armour and weapons no less?
    >
    > Half experience, if anything.

Games Power Video Games