When are Promos usually changed?

I want to get a 8400 delivered before the end of the year.
The current web promos are a 'free' printer and flat panel display
upgrade, neither of which I want. Already have a nice printer &
monitor. Would rather just get it at a lower price, or maybe some
other incentive.

Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California |
| The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory
| http://www.big-list.com
| The Peltier Device Information Site:
| http://www.peltier-info.com
3 answers Last reply
More about when promos changed

    Steve J. Noll wrote:

    > Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

    Besides Thursdays, there are often weekend only
    promos and promos at the beginning of the week. You
    have to keep looking. Also compare the Home and Small
    business sites as the offers are different.

    >sjnoll@dontspambig-list.com

    >I want to get a 8400 delivered before the end of the year.
    >The current web promos are a 'free' printer and flat panel display
    >upgrade, neither of which I want. Already have a nice printer &
    >monitor. Would rather just get it at a lower price, or maybe some
    >other incentive.
    >
    >Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

    They used to change every Thursday. I haven't looked for a few months, though.

    --
    "When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

    See how the pros get their power!
    http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

    Sometimes on Friday afternoon in the refurb store.

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
    http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    "Steve J. Noll" <sjnoll@dontspambig-list.com> wrote in message
    >I want to get a 8400 delivered before the end of the year.
    > The current web promos are a 'free' printer and flat panel display
    > upgrade, neither of which I want. Already have a nice printer &
    > monitor. Would rather just get it at a lower price, or maybe some
    > other incentive.
    >
    > Any clue as to when these promos get changed?
    >

    > Steve J. Noll | Ventura California |
    > | The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory
    > | http://www.big-list.com
    > | The Peltier Device Information Site:
    > | http://www.peltier-info.com

Dell Printers Computers