  • Printers
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
November 26, 2004 8:24:01 PM

I want to get a 8400 delivered before the end of the year.
The current web promos are a 'free' printer and flat panel display
upgrade, neither of which I want. Already have a nice printer &
monitor. Would rather just get it at a lower price, or maybe some
other incentive.

Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California |
| The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory
| http://www.big-list.com
| The Peltier Device Information Site:
| http://www.peltier-info.com

More about : promos changed

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 8:24:02 PM

Steve J. Noll wrote:

> Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

Besides Thursdays, there are often weekend only
promos and promos at the beginning of the week. You
have to keep looking. Also compare the Home and Small
business sites as the offers are different.
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 8:56:27 PM

>sjnoll@dontspambig-list.com

>I want to get a 8400 delivered before the end of the year.
>The current web promos are a 'free' printer and flat panel display
>upgrade, neither of which I want. Already have a nice printer &
>monitor. Would rather just get it at a lower price, or maybe some
>other incentive.
>
>Any clue as to when these promos get changed?

They used to change every Thursday. I haven't looked for a few months, though.

--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 10:31:08 PM

Sometimes on Friday afternoon in the refurb store.

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

!