CaesarCZ

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2002
hey,
I got a strange problem. I just started my computer and then after some detections (I have a ASUS A7V, AMD TB 700) the bios has announced me that the hardware monitor found some problems etc. So I chcecked it out and BIOS says I have 0.0V for core voltage and all the other voltage entries in there. If I chose to continue, it hangs before the windows start eventually loading. I managed to make the computer run by turning off and on the power supply, but still I occasionaly suffer from lack of stability (eg. switching desktop resolution or running some more advanced apps makes it hung again. Hung means no movement at all or simply black screen (like no signal it seems)). I'm kind of insterested what the cause could be. Thanks

PS: never overclocked

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Ahhhh. Well obviously the sensor aint working.
And something serious is going on given all the hangs you are experiencing. Poor/dying power supply, dead motherboard, bad bios... who know what the problem could be.
Does it crash more under full load? Or just randomly?

<b>The Intel Celleron 2.1 & 2.2Ghz processors provide consumers with a great way to get on the Internet. Which one of the 478 pins plug into the phone socket? - <i>Intel & The Inquirer</i></b>

CaesarCZ

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2002
Umm, I spent some time cleaning the CPU fan from dust and it seems the situation improoved since then. The computer has crashed mainly when it was under full load. thanks

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Ah ha. Good for you. Simple heat related dust problem.

<b>The Intel Celleron 2.1 & 2.2Ghz processors provide consumers with a great way to get on the Internet. Which one of the 478 pins plug into the phone socket? - <i>Intel & The Inquirer</i></b>