Help! I have a dell C640 that just quit powering up. I had it plugged into
the AC power cord and left it overnight. When I tried to power it up the
next day it will not boot.

It atemps to power up off of battery but it only goes about half way through
the boot. Running Win 2000 pro. I have tried sevearl differant batteries
also with the same result.

any help will be greatly appreiciated.
Thanks

In article <co8nq002cu3@enews2.newsguy.com>, Olingerm2@coastalnow.net
says...

> Help! I have a dell C640 that just quit powering up. I had it plugged into
> the AC power cord and left it overnight. When I tried to power it up the
> next day it will not boot.
>
> It atemps to power up off of battery but it only goes about half way through
> the boot. Running Win 2000 pro. I have tried sevearl differant batteries
> also with the same result.

Reseat your memory modules. If that doesn't help, suspect the
DC/DC converter board or your system board.

Good luck.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"

TRENDING THREADS