Church inquisitor prereqs?

Am I missing something or is it possible to take the church inquisitor
PrC from Complete Divine after 3rd level?

The prereqs are:

Alignment: Lawful good or lawful neutral.
Base Save Bonus: Will +3.
Skills: Knowledge (arcana) 4 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks,
Spellcraft 4 ranks
Spells: Able to cast zone of truth as a divine spell

There's also a Special: about uncovering corrpution within the church
&c. but AFAIK that kind of thing usually isn't used as the level-
defining requirement in PrCs... and all else can be gotten by a Clr3,
no?

--
Jasin Zujovic
jzujovic@inet.hr

Jasin Zujovic wrote:
> Am I missing something or is it possible to take the church inquisitor
> PrC from Complete Divine after 3rd level?
>
> The prereqs are:
>
> Alignment: Lawful good or lawful neutral.
> Base Save Bonus: Will +3.
> Skills: Knowledge (arcana) 4 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks,
> Spellcraft 4 ranks
> Spells: Able to cast zone of truth as a divine spell
>
> There's also a Special: about uncovering corrpution within the church
> &c. but AFAIK that kind of thing usually isn't used as the level-
> defining requirement in PrCs... and all else can be gotten by a Clr3,
> no?

No, you're not missing anything. The Complete series shook up the standard
5th-7th-level entry range up a bit.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
The geek with roots in Hell!

Who do you blame when your kid is a - brat?
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese - cat?
Blaming the kids is a lie and a - shame!
You know exactly who's - to - blame:
The mother and the father!

Latest posts