MN-700 Software Updates

My MN-700 keeps telling me that critical updates are
ready to install. The problem, i'm already up-to-date.
How do I remedy this problem.

Thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about software updates

    I would make sure that you have all the Windows Critical Updates installed
    via the Windows Update site and run the manual update for the device software
    and firmware at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445 to ensure you are
    square on that front too.

    "timster" wrote:

    > My MN-700 keeps telling me that critical updates are
    > ready to install. The problem, i'm already up-to-date.
    > How do I remedy this problem.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

Routers Hardware Microsoft Software Networking