MN-700 Software Updates

My MN-700 keeps telling me that critical updates are
ready to install. The problem, i'm already up-to-date.
How do I remedy this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would make sure that you have all the Windows Critical Updates installed
via the Windows Update site and run the manual update for the device software
and firmware at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445 to ensure you are
square on that front too.