Don't buy Dell products

Don't buy Dell products. They are the worst! Cheap price, cheap products,
cheap customer service. Spend the extra money and get something better.
Dell Computers are the worst! I made a mistake of buying one and it is the
worst piece of junk ever!

Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!

Ted Zieglar

"
"Dell Stinks" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Don't buy Dell products. They are the worst! Cheap price, cheap
> products,
> cheap customer service. Spend the extra money and get something better.
> Dell Computers are the worst! I made a mistake of buying one and it is
> the
> worst piece of junk ever!

Ted,

Dont feed the trolls.

- NuTs

"NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
> Ted,
>
> Dont feed the trolls.
>
> - NuTs

What is amusing about most of these posts is that they almost never
recommend a better choice, which suggests trolldom.

I'm always open to learning of new hardware vendors....

Stew

Jim

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:29:02 -0600, "S.Lewis"
<stew1960@cover.bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
>> Ted,
>>
>> Dont feed the trolls.
>>
>> - NuTs
>>

>What is amusing about most of these posts is that they almost never
>recommend a better choice, which suggests trolldom.
>
>I'm always open to learning of new hardware vendors....
>

>Stew

Yeah Stew that's a good point.

I don't think most of us will say Dell is perfect (its not) but in
lieu of what we know is available, it's probably the best all around
pc. But as you said, we are willing to learn of something better if
it exists (and maybe it does or will shortly if someone can educate
us). I've bought several Dells after once owning a Gateway. The
Gateway was fine but when I had to buy another PC, Gateway was no
longer as respected and Dell was on the rise so I went to Dell. The
jest of the story is: I will buy the pc brand that earns my trust and
serves my needs best based on it's reputation whether it's a Dell or
whatever. It just so happens to be Dell lately but who knows next
year?

toy

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2004

"Dell Stinks" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Don't buy Dell products. They are the worst! Cheap price, cheap
> products,
> cheap customer service. Spend the extra money and get something better.
> Dell Computers are the worst! I made a mistake of buying one and it is
> the
> worst piece of junk ever!

my M60 is great, not cheap but not junk either just what I wanted.

toy

SD

: Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!
:
: Ted Zieglar
:
: "

Dell computers are horrible.

Jim

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:20:42 GMT, "SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Ted Zieglar" <teddyz@notmail.com> wrote in message
>: Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!
>:
>: Ted Zieglar
>:
>: "
>

>Dell computers are horrible.

Ok but can you educate us why? Did you own one, what happened and
what did you do to try to fix it? Please in your answers give us some
kinda time frame as well.

Also have you found a better PC and where? And why is the non-Dell pc
better for you (inotherwords what does the non-Dell pc do for you that
the Dell pc didn't) ?

Last, I don't work for Dell but as I said before in another post, if
there is a better pc, I'd like to know before I buy another Dell .

SD

<jim> wrote in message news:vrhkq0drdp82g5i0fanqi6anrim5h003mp@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:20:42 GMT, "SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote:
:
: >
: >"Ted Zieglar" <teddyz@notmail.com> wrote in message
: >news:F9OdnbwkHcSVMTTcRVn-rQ@comcast.com...
: >: Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!
: >:
: >: Ted Zieglar
: >:
: >: "
: >
: >
: >Dell computers are horrible.
: >
:
:
: Ok but can you educate us why? Did you own one, what happened and
: what did you do to try to fix it? Please in your answers give us some
: kinda time frame as well.

Yes, I owned one....never again will I do that! I don't have all day for
time frames, but, to make long stories short, there were too many problems.
Hard drive, software, etc. Having to start the computer multiple times
before it runs 100% correct. Too many lock-ups. Dell says
"reformat....reformat....reformat." Dell failed to live up to their
warranty obligations on hardware issues.

I fixed it by building my own computer by buying my own parts and
components.

:
: Also have you found a better PC and where? And why is the non-Dell pc
: better for you (inotherwords what does the non-Dell pc do for you that
: the Dell pc didn't) ?

It runs properly and smoothly with no lock-ups each time I try to do
something.

:
: Last, I don't work for Dell but as I said before in another post, if
: there is a better pc, I'd like to know before I buy another Dell .

Anything BUT a Dell will be fine for you. My suggestion is to research a
bit more before buying a Dell. I know 7 people who bought from Dell and
all had the same issues I had with them. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Jim

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:41:32 GMT, "SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote:

><jim> wrote in message news:vrhkq0drdp82g5i0fanqi6anrim5h003mp@4ax.com...
>: On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:20:42 GMT, "SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote:
>:
>: >
>: >"Ted Zieglar" <teddyz@notmail.com> wrote in message
>: >news:F9OdnbwkHcSVMTTcRVn-rQ@comcast.com...
>: >: Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!
>: >:
>: >: Ted Zieglar
>: >:
>: >: "
>: >
>: >
>: >Dell computers are horrible.
>: >
>:
>:
>: Ok but can you educate us why? Did you own one, what happened and
>: what did you do to try to fix it? Please in your answers give us some
>: kinda time frame as well.
>
>Yes, I owned one....never again will I do that! I don't have all day for
>time frames, but, to make long stories short, there were too many problems.
>Hard drive, software, etc. Having to start the computer multiple times
>before it runs 100% correct. Too many lock-ups. Dell says
>"reformat....reformat....reformat." Dell failed to live up to their
>warranty obligations on hardware issues.
>
>I fixed it by building my own computer by buying my own parts and
>components.
>

>:
>: Also have you found a better PC and where? And why is the non-Dell pc
>: better for you (inotherwords what does the non-Dell pc do for you that
>: the Dell pc didn't) ?
>
>It runs properly and smoothly with no lock-ups each time I try to do
>something.
>
>:
>: Last, I don't work for Dell but as I said before in another post, if
>: there is a better pc, I'd like to know before I buy another Dell .
>
>Anything BUT a Dell will be fine for you. My suggestion is to research a
>bit more before buying a Dell. I know 7 people who bought from Dell and
>all had the same issues I had with them. Coincidence? I don't think so!

I wish you had time to describe your problems in greater detail but
okay, you did address my reply appropriately and thank you.

I had the same problems as you with my Compaq and I am sure, people wtih HP,
Gateway, Alienware and other PC makers have had the same problems too with
their PCs.

Yes, building your own PC is the best but it is not the best for everyone as
many of them are not computer savy

"SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <jim> wrote in message news:vrhkq0drdp82g5i0fanqi6anrim5h003mp@4ax.com...
> : On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:20:42 GMT, "SD" <dddarkies@yahoo.com> wrote:
> :
> : >
> : >"Ted Zieglar" <teddyz@notmail.com> wrote in message
> : >news:F9OdnbwkHcSVMTTcRVn-rQ@comcast.com...
> : >: Your post is "the worst piece of junk ever!
> : >:
> : >: Ted Zieglar
> : >:
> : >: "
> : >
> : >
> : >Dell computers are horrible.
> : >
> :
> :
> : Ok but can you educate us why? Did you own one, what happened and
> : what did you do to try to fix it? Please in your answers give us some
> : kinda time frame as well.
>
> Yes, I owned one....never again will I do that! I don't have all day for
> time frames, but, to make long stories short, there were too many
> problems.
> Hard drive, software, etc. Having to start the computer multiple times
> before it runs 100% correct. Too many lock-ups. Dell says
> "reformat....reformat....reformat." Dell failed to live up to their
> warranty obligations on hardware issues.
>
> I fixed it by building my own computer by buying my own parts and
> components.
>

> :
> : Also have you found a better PC and where? And why is the non-Dell pc
> : better for you (inotherwords what does the non-Dell pc do for you that
> : the Dell pc didn't) ?
>
> It runs properly and smoothly with no lock-ups each time I try to do
> something.
>
> :
> : Last, I don't work for Dell but as I said before in another post, if
> : there is a better pc, I'd like to know before I buy another Dell .
>
> Anything BUT a Dell will be fine for you. My suggestion is to research a
> bit more before buying a Dell. I know 7 people who bought from Dell and
> all had the same issues I had with them. Coincidence? I don't think so!

birdie7015

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2009
Yes, it's always easy to find an unsatisfied customer. They are always the ones to shout and scream. I know one myself. From what this person has said over various forum entries it is obvious to me that she doesn't know how to use a computer and is blaming everything on Dell. Like I say it is always those that have a problem that do the shouting. There are thousands of Dell customers out there that are very happy with their product. I have a friend that has a ten year old dell and never once had a problem with it. I bought one myself about 9 months ago and it is the most silent PC I have ever had and I have had three before the Dell. It is quick too and never hangs at all. I would certainly recommend Dell to anyone thinking of buying a new PC.