Order of the Stick, 8-8

"Shawn Wilson" <Ikonoqlast@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:HAPJe.78104$ro.77224@fed1read02:

> Hilarious line-
>
> Paladin who doesn't quite get it- "The proper term is 'Smite Evil', not
> 'Bump Uglies'".
>
> http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript

In anticipation of the Narina movie due out this December, I've started re-
reading the books. A few chapters in to _The Lion, The Witch, And The
Wardrobe_, I've realized something.

For Peter, Susan and Lucy, my mind's eye pictures ordinary children. But
for Edmund, all I can see, in my mind's eye, is Belkar.

Burlew's a bastard.

--
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com

In a dizzying speach from his throne, No 33 Secretary
<taustin+usenet@hyperbooks.com> imparted this wisdom:

<snip!>

>...for Edmund, all I can see, in my mind's eye, is Belkar.
>
>Burlew's a bastard.

ROTFLMAO!

--

Argentium Helm