broken keyboard mouse combo

My 8200 still under warranty had a broken keyboard and mouse combo by
Logitech. Dell is offering me either Logitech® Cordless MXT Duo or
Logitech® Cordless Desktop® LX 700 as a replacement. What is the difference?
1 answer Last reply
More about broken keyboard mouse combo

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2156

    "MH" <Nospam@aol.com> wrote in message news:udlqd.1150$_C2.217@trndny01...
    > My 8200 still under warranty had a broken keyboard and mouse combo by
    > Logitech. Dell is offering me either Logitech® Cordless MXT Duo or
    > Logitech® Cordless Desktop® LX 700 as a replacement. What is the
    > difference?

Dell Mice Keyboards Computers