broken keyboard mouse combo

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
November 28, 2004 5:25:30 PM

My 8200 still under warranty had a broken keyboard and mouse combo by
Logitech. Dell is offering me either Logitech® Cordless MXT Duo or
Logitech® Cordless Desktop® LX 700 as a replacement. What is the difference?
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:11:03 PM

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/...

!