Some cheap and quick:
- use Motherboard Monitor to know better your temps. Asus probe is known to give you wrong values.
- what is your temp room? Don't tell me it's over 25º ... Hotter rooms make air for cooling less efficient.
- undervolt your CPU: I'm not joking, I have a XP1700+ running 0.1v under specifications, no problems at all, just check stability.
- clean the HSF: dust makes your HSF less efficient.
- are you using Artic Silver 3 or similar? It can help a lot. Remeber to clean your HSF and CPU before put thermal paste.
- Better airflow: from rounded cables to and exhaust fan on the top back of your case.
Any additional information will help giving you advice.
Still looking for a <b>good online retailer</b> in Spain :frown: