[WIP] PC Gaming News: BioShock 2 Info, More

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I want Bioshock 2. Well, if it comes out with same lame ass copy protection that the first one did then I won't buy it at launch. First I'll write an email to complain to the publisher, in this case 2k, and I'll hold out until it's less than $30 like I did with the first Bioshock as protest.

WTH is a "hardcore casual game"?!

The former title, a physics-based hardcore casual game
, is also ready to download

Never heard of such a thing.

In other news. I didn't realize Bioshock 2 was in the works. Maybe I should actually finish playing Bioshock first...

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
I just hope the humor in the new leisure suit game makes up for the ammount of immature and corny jokes in the last one.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]LATTEH[/nom]OMFG I CANT WAIT FOR RIDDICK i have always loved the movies i cant wait for the game!![/citation]

Played the demo and I wasn't impressed. It's not bad (not broken looks okay), but it's not good either. Sucks cause I wanted to like it. It was just a demo but there wasn't much meat to it. I dunno.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Can't say anything here amazes me. The first bioshock was .... boring and monotonous .... if they'd made coop it might've been nice. The only nobrainer coop game I know of is serious sam - would've been nice with some alternatives other than ... serious sam 2.

Anyone tried that runes of magic though? could be worth a second look...

Status
Not open for further replies.