Windows hotmail

ronss

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
microshaft is not using hotmail in wndows 7....when i open the email ,,,,the images are blocked...how do i unblock them so i don, t have to click,,,its okay to show images each time i open a specific email...

ronss

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
it shows a yellow question on top of the email......click to allow to show images.....i want to enable the pictures to be shown all the time...so i don,t have to click on every email to show images..i cannot find that setting...in the old live mail..it was in the security settings..but i cannnot find it in hotmail

ronss

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
well...i gave up on livemail to enable immages....i downloaded thunderbird email....and had to go into the config-editor settings, and change mailnews. remote. images to false...that did it...i will use thunderbird instead of live mail

i don,t understand why they are making it so hard to enable images to be shown in my email...it should be an easy click in the options..

ronss

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
well..if i want to look at the pics and take a chance with virus,s,,that should be my decision.....anyhow..i still got live mail...just have to manually enable the pics....i do have thunderbird mail....which is a very good email client,,and i got the pics enable.....just have to do with that i quess..