Solved

Windows hotmail

Tags:
  • Hotmail
  • Email
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
June 6, 2010 8:57:25 PM

microshaft is not using hotmail in wndows 7....when i open the email ,,,,the images are blocked...how do i unblock them so i don, t have to click,,,its okay to show images each time i open a specific email...

More about : windows hotmail

a b $ Windows 7
June 6, 2010 9:04:05 PM

when you open the mail just above the header there should be a place to always enable pictures or whatever from this sender
m
l
June 6, 2010 9:18:40 PM

it shows a yellow question on top of the email......click to allow to show images.....i want to enable the pictures to be shown all the time...so i don,t have to click on every email to show images..i cannot find that setting...in the old live mail..it was in the security settings..but i cannnot find it in hotmail
m
l
Related resources
June 6, 2010 11:22:21 PM

well...i gave up on livemail to enable immages....i downloaded thunderbird email....and had to go into the config-editor settings, and change mailnews. remote. images to false...that did it...i will use thunderbird instead of live mail

i don,t understand why they are making it so hard to enable images to be shown in my email...it should be an easy click in the options..
m
l

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
June 7, 2010 4:11:49 AM

there are types of virus that can be hid in pictures, so that's part of the enhanced security of 7
June 7, 2010 6:00:40 AM

Best answer selected by ronss.
m
l
June 7, 2010 6:02:30 AM

well..if i want to look at the pics and take a chance with virus,s,,that should be my decision.....anyhow..i still got live mail...just have to manually enable the pics....i do have thunderbird mail....which is a very good email client,,and i got the pics enable.....just have to do with that i quess..
m
l