Broadband utility not working in XP

Hi Barb,

I have managed to get everything working again now! After
getting at home I could reconfigure the system, and
everything seems to be working ok!! Thanks for helping me
out!!

I still do not understand why MS didn't properly document
this...

regards,

Swier.

Glad everything is working okay now. Enjoy.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:14:46 -0800, "Swier"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist