Lobby For A "Rules Of The Game" Topic

Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
covered in "Rules of the Game."

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a

I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
effort. What would be the
most desired topic:

*Monster grapping
*Hydra head-severing
*How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand
*Whether you should use overwhelming encounters
*Whether [fill in the blank] makes you turn Evil

Etc...

Some Guy wrote:
> Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
> covered in "Rules of the Game."
>
> http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
>
> I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
> effort. What would be the
> most desired topic:
>
> *Monster grapping
> *Hydra head-severing
> *How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand

Up to your carrying capacity?

- Ron ^*^

KAOS

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:39:30 -0700, Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov>
dared speak in front of ME:

>Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
>covered in "Rules of the Game."
>
>http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
>
>I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
>effort.

Or, alternately, a bunch of people could lose even more respect for
whoever is doing the articles these days when they come up with
something nonsensical.

--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov> wrote:
> Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
> covered in "Rules of the Game."
>
> http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
>
> I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a
> lobbying effort. What would be the most desired topic:
>
> *Monster grapping
> *Hydra head-severing
> *How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand
> *Whether you should use overwhelming encounters
> *Whether [fill in the blank] makes you turn Evil

But then what would we fight about? I mean, really.

Keith