Lobby For A "Rules Of The Game" Topic

Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
covered in "Rules of the Game."

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a

I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
effort. What would be the
most desired topic:

*Monster grapping
*Hydra head-severing
*How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand
*Whether you should use overwhelming encounters
*Whether [fill in the blank] makes you turn Evil

Etc...
3 answers Last reply
More about lobby rules game topic

    Some Guy wrote:
    > Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
    > covered in "Rules of the Game."
    >
    > http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
    >
    > I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
    > effort. What would be the
    > most desired topic:
    >
    > *Monster grapping
    > *Hydra head-severing
    > *How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand

    Up to your carrying capacity?

    - Ron ^*^

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:39:30 -0700, Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov>
    dared speak in front of ME:

    >Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
    >covered in "Rules of the Game."
    >
    >http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
    >
    >I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a lobbying
    >effort.

    Or, alternately, a bunch of people could lose even more respect for
    whoever is doing the articles these days when they come up with
    something nonsensical.

    --
    Address no longer works.
    try removing all numbers from

    Some Guy <someguy@thedoor.gov> wrote:
    > Not only about familiars but also about what topics you'd like to see
    > covered in "Rules of the Game."
    >
    > http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050725a
    >
    > I'm sure many fractious debates could be cleared up by having a
    > lobbying effort. What would be the most desired topic:
    >
    > *Monster grapping
    > *Hydra head-severing
    > *How many throwing knives you can hold in one hand
    > *Whether you should use overwhelming encounters
    > *Whether [fill in the blank] makes you turn Evil

    But then what would we fight about? I mean, really.

    Keith

Games Monster Video Games