[redemption] Immunity with 2 Characters in Battle

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Alrightly. After reading the REG article kindly provided by GamerX
(Found:
http://www.covenantgames.com/REG/enhancementsstayinthebattlefield.htm) I
have to bring up the old question of immunity. If with 2 characters in
battle and one has an immunity card played on it, and the one with the
immunity card is discarded, the according to this REG article the immunity
card is transfered to the other character. My old memory seems to think
that SA isn't worth 2 cent after being transfered to the new character,
but the REG is so extensive I can't find it. Any comments?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hey,

All special abilities take immediate effect when played as ruled by Rob
several years ago. The immunity enhancement is played and takes effect
giving the character immunity. When the character is discarded it transfers
to the other character but does not take effect a second time and thus does
not allow the character the immunity is targeted at to change. This is
kinda like banding. If the character you band in is discarded you don't get
to band a second time.

Tschow,

Sir Nobody