[Redemption] BETA version of Redemption Augusta Site up! C..

rORy

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

I am opening up a BETA release of the new Redemption Augusta site for
people to visit. There are a few pages with nothing on them (incl.
Card listings, downloads, links, myRA.tk) these will have something on
them eventually. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please send
them to me.

http://www.rarezzelle.com/redemption/php/ni.php

Rory

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Cool

BobBobBob

"Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message news:<109qi7oaps38m34@corp.supernews.com>...
> Cool
>
> BobBobBob

Yeah, any ideas for it? I need stuff for the downloads page and the myRA.tk page.

I'm working on the catalog page, trying to think of how to do it.

Rory

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hey,

A "card of the month" would be cool. A couple contests are a favorite for
me. What is a "myRA.tk" page?

> "Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> > Cool
> >
> > BobBobBob
>
> Yeah, any ideas for it? I need stuff for the downloads page and the
myRA.tk page.

> I'm working on the catalog page, trying to think of how to do it.
>
> Rory

rORy

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hmmm... card of the month, eh? Someone said they would like to see
card give-aways. I did contests at the old RA site, but I never had
much response.

The myRA.tk was going to be a place for people to sign in to the site
and do something. I never figured out what that something was, though,
so I'm thinking of scrapping it.

Another thing someone asked for was free food :)

Rory

"Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message news:<10an8on3pctjg1b@corp.supernews.com>...
> Hey,
>
> A "card of the month" would be cool. A couple contests are a favorite for
> me. What is a "myRA.tk" page?
>
> BobBobBob
>
> "Rory" <arezzelle@rarezzelle.com> wrote in message
> > "Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> > > Cool
> > >
> > > BobBobBob
> >
> > Yeah, any ideas for it? I need stuff for the downloads page and the
> myRA.tk page.
> >
> > I'm working on the catalog page, trying to think of how to do it.
> >
> > Rory

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Some people have funny ideas.

> Hmmm... card of the month, eh? Someone said they would like to see
> card give-aways. I did contests at the old RA site, but I never had
> much response.
>
> The myRA.tk was going to be a place for people to sign in to the site
> and do something. I never figured out what that something was, though,
> so I'm thinking of scrapping it.
>
> Another thing someone asked for was free food :)
>
> Rory
>
> "Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> > Hey,
> >
> > A "card of the month" would be cool. A couple contests are a favorite
for
> > me. What is a "myRA.tk" page?
> >
> > BobBobBob
> >
> > "Rory" <arezzelle@rarezzelle.com> wrote in message
> > > "Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message

> > > Yeah, any ideas for it? I need stuff for the downloads page and the
> > myRA.tk page.
> > >
> > > I'm working on the catalog page, trying to think of how to do it.
> > >
> > > Rory

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Actually, three people asked for free food.

As for card of the month, not hard using a scripting language.

Cheers,
Gamer X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

> Some people have funny ideas.
>
> BobBobBob
>
> "Rory" <arezzelle@rarezzelle.com> wrote in message
> > Hmmm... card of the month, eh? Someone said they would like to see
> > card give-aways. I did contests at the old RA site, but I never had
> > much response.
> >
> > The myRA.tk was going to be a place for people to sign in to the site
> > and do something. I never figured out what that something was, though,
> > so I'm thinking of scrapping it.
> >
> > Another thing someone asked for was free food :)
> >
> > Rory
> >
> > "Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > A "card of the month" would be cool. A couple contests are a favorite
> for
> > > me. What is a "myRA.tk" page?
> > >
> > > BobBobBob
> > >
> > > "Rory" <arezzelle@rarezzelle.com> wrote in message

> > > myRA.tk page.

rORy

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

I may try to do a food give-away, maybe Chick-fil-A coupons or
something. Hehe.

I could do Card of the Month easy, but it seems a bit cheesy to me. I
don't know how others feel about it. Maybe a Card of the Month and how
to use it in a combo, although I'd need someone to help me with that
as I'm not good at remembering all the cards and can't make up good
ways to use a card in a deck or combo.

Rory