Redemption - REG Update

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Much (but not all) of the REG has been updated. You may download it at
www.cactusgamedesign.com/downloads.htm

Under each section there is a date given for when that particular
section was last updated.

We continue to work on the REG and will add new updated sections soon.
In the meantime, we hope you find this new format easier to follow.
Even though it has taken a long time to reformat this version, it
should be easier to update in the future. It is currently available
only in PDF format. Once we have completed this update, we will offer
it in the additional file formats.

Thanks,
Rob

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

The complete REG Update is now posted at:
www.cactusgamedesign.com/downloads.htm

Sincerely,
Rob Anderson
www.cactusgamedesign.com