Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Does anyone have a copy of the rules for this old CCG? Or does anyone
know where there are some rules online? If so, please drop me an
email. Thanks!

Chris

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hiya Chris,
I can point you in the direction of a summary of the game. Go here:

http://www.rpweld3.com/reviews/towersin.html

This won't give you a complete set of rules, but it should be enough to
at least get a grasp on the game. I may have a rulebook lying around
somewhere, so I'll try and dig one up.

Maj

"Chris" <sapunjis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a copy of the rules for this old CCG? Or does anyone
> know where there are some rules online? If so, please drop me an
> email. Thanks!
>
> Chris

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Thanks, Maj. Let me know if you can find a copy of the rules.