2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15.6" Screen
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop Replacement/For Gaming
5. How much battery life do you need? 1 Hour
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Skyrim at Max Settings - But High would be find
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) - Web browsing and movies
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? - 500gb to 1tb
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD ROM
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. WILL NOT BUY DELL - horrible experiences with them and any associated brands
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Don't know a whole lot about laptops, hence I am here
So here i am reaching out to the community that has been my go to for computer questions. I am looking to get a new laptop for gaming and as a desktop replacement (Gaming mostly). But i don't really know what the reputable sites are for laptops nowadays.
I am currently looking at the Falcon TLX as my machine, because I saw them on G4 and as stated above, am not really laptop manufacturer savy when it comes to the companies. So is getting a TLX a good decision or am I opening myself up for buyers remorse? Are there any other good options for me, i've looked at sites like ibuypower and pro-star but not really sure what i'm going for. So if you guys/gals could give me your advice i would really appreciate it.
I am currently leaning towards getting a Sager NP8170 but the TLX keeps popping back into my head. So i'm really very torn over the matter.
Never even heard of that site though it does save me a bit of money. I've read different reviews based on the 580m and the 6990m and even the review here. But it doesn't seem to merit a $300 difference, what am i missing here?
Malibal and XoticPC are 2 of the best websites for buying Clevo laptops(they have a great rep and if you check notebookreview forums,you'll find some of their support them there)
The problem with 580M is it's price.It's faster than 6990M but it's not at all worth the performance;however,after owning 2 Nvidia and 2 ATI cards recently,I prefer the driver support of Nvidia