ComputerGeek101

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2002
Hey I'm really excited I think my game should be comming in the mail today, I ordered it off of Amazon.com I can't wait to pop it in and play it! Has anyone played it what do you think of it?

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
youre not going to get alot of responses to a post like that, however, to answer your question, i have that game and i like it alot, the multiplayer isnt that great in my opionion though. whats ur sys? this game can look great if you have some nice hardware. email me at leemspencer@mindspring.com, im also on msn messenger by that address, i play mostly fps's my favorite being SoF2. im a 15 yr old comp geek, me and my friends have lan parties and stuff, i oc my system etc. just lookin for cool peeps to talk with on msn (besides my friends), and possibly online game with etc. its cool to talk to people with similar interests and crap.

The first LAN party I went to was at a PETA convention. They booted me when I shot a crab in HL!

eagle1

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2002
Hey whats up I agree with Willamette_Sucks the game it self is really good but the multiplayer could have been better.

Later
Eagle1

mwgorecki

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2001
The single player is <b>lame</b> until you get some higher level force powers. The multiplayer is pretty damn fun, especially the Streets of Narshada(sp?) map!

sz