All Hero Redemption Deck??

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Does anyone think an all hero Type 1 Redemption deck would work? A
friend of mine's deck has no evil characters and he hasn't been beaten
yet! I have tried it and I haven't lost yet either! I don't think a
Type 1 deck with no evil characters is illegal, the rules don't say
you have to have evil characters in a type 1 deck. What do you think?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Actually...we call them "Attack Decks", and for the most part they work
incredibly well. A guy in MN has come as close as possible to a perfect
Attack Deck, and he even gave an original version to his son (8 at the time,
I think), who won lots of games at the National Tournament about 2 years
ago.

Good idea for a deck IMHO.

Blessings,
DJ