Spycraft CCG Card List

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

I picked up the Spycraft CCG and went looking for a card list, but
couldn't find one. So I made my own. :) For those that are
interested, I have posted it on my website at
http://www.geocities.com/lupin3_2/

Just follow the Spycraft link.

If you are interested in trading, I also have my trade lists up on the
site.

Doug Williamson
lupin@braemarnet.com

"Doug Williamson" <lupin@braemarnet.com> wrote in message
> I picked up the Spycraft CCG and went looking for a card list, but
> couldn't find one. So I made my own. :) For those that are
> interested, I have posted it on my website at
> http://www.geocities.com/lupin3_2/
>
> Just follow the Spycraft link.
>
> If you are interested in trading, I also have my trade lists up on the
> site.
>
> Doug Williamson
> lupin@braemarnet.com

Hi Doug,

There is a card list as an excel document online at the spycraft official
site now: www.spycraftccg.com

LUKE