Mythos CCG - List of all location attributes

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hello again,

I'm trying to list all the location attributes used in Mythos, and
have the following. Could someone fill in any attributes I may have
missed and tell me what expanion they were found in? I am missing
cards after Dreamlands, and am hoping to build a database of this
info. Thanks!

Location Attributes as found in the standard set and Dreamlands

Artifact
Artifacts ----> On a few location cards, the plural form is used.
Business
Church
City
Country
House
Island
Library
Mosque
Museum
Palace
Press
Sanitarium
Site
Society
Space
Station
Temple
Tome
Town
Underground
Underwater
University
Village

- Keen Anthony
6 answers Last reply
More about mythos list location attributes
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:35:49 -0500, Keen Anthony
    <keenanthony@dontspam.me> wrote:

    >I'm trying to list all the location attributes used in Mythos, and
    >have the following.

    Anthony -
    Have you gotten all of them from the Standard set and the Limited set?
    Those are the only ones I have appreciable amounts of cards from. I'd
    hate to duplicate your already considerable effort (and wouldn't be
    able to get to it until later this week or next, at any rate).

    -- pseudosoldier
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:31:47 GMT, pseudosoldier@hotmail.com
    (pseudosoldier) wrote:

    >On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:35:49 -0500, Keen Anthony
    ><keenanthony@dontspam.me> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm trying to list all the location attributes used in Mythos, and
    >>have the following.
    >
    >Anthony -
    >Have you gotten all of them from the Standard set and the Limited set?
    >Those are the only ones I have appreciable amounts of cards from. I'd
    >hate to duplicate your already considerable effort (and wouldn't be
    >able to get to it until later this week or next, at any rate).
    >
    >-- pseudosoldier

    Yes. I'd say so - although I am unsure about the Limited Set. I bought
    my set back when Mythos first came out. I grabbed a couple of starter
    sets and a handful of booster packs. Then a friend of mind bought me
    several more boosters on top of that. I also have about 3 or 4 boxes
    for Dreamlands (boxes as in starter sets). I don't really know what
    the difference is between Standard set and Limited set. The Chaosium
    site separates Standard into two decks, Steadfast and Corrupt. I don't
    remember that being my case.

    In any case, all I have to work with is that first generation of
    Mythos cards, plus Dreamlands. I have no idea what's in Necromonicon.
    The list I posted is based solely on Lovecraft Country. I'll be
    building the list for Europe, Middle East, and South Pacific this week
    sometime. So far, the only locations I have not seen in LC are Temple,
    Palace, and Town. Of course, I may not have all the LC cards :(

    - Keen Anthony
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    This is an update

    So far, based on the original starter deck and the Dreamlands
    expansion, these are all the location attributes in Mythos. If anyone
    can fill in missing locations attributes, or add locations found in
    other expansions or boosters, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

    Locations Attributes found in the Waking World

    Artifact
    Artifacts // appears on a couple of cards including Easter Island
    Business
    City
    Church
    Country
    House
    Island
    Library
    Mosque
    Museum
    Palace
    Press
    Sanitarium
    Site
    Society
    Space
    Station
    Temple
    Tome
    Town
    Underground
    Underwater
    University
    Village

    The Dreamlands adds the following attributes:

    Lair
    Lighthouse
    Port
    Ruins

    - Keen Anthony
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 03:23:56 -0500, Keen Anthony
    <keenanthony@dontspam.me> wrote:

    Location attributes found in the Standard Card Set (the two decks that
    come packed together):

    Artifact
    Business
    Church
    City
    Country
    House
    Library
    Museum
    Press
    Sanitarium
    Site
    Society
    Station
    Tome
    Underground
    University
    Village

    Pretty sure you had all those, as you said you had picked up the
    Starter set... you can tell these apart as all of them (except the
    two Portaphobia cards) have either a C or S in the upper left hand
    corner (for Corrupt or Stalwart, the way the decks were separated).

    Location attributes of cards that I have not in the Standard Set
    (Limited Cards mostly from Legends of the Necronomicon):

    Artifact
    Artifacts
    Business
    Church
    City
    Country
    House
    Inside
    Island
    Library
    Mosque
    Museum
    Press
    Sanitarium
    Site
    Society
    Tome
    Underground
    University
    Village

    Sorry it's not more help.
    -- pseudosoldier
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    Hi,

    Why not join one of the Mythos discussion groups on Yahoo? For instance
    Mythos-UK or Mythos2? There are plenty of us willing to answer all sorts of
    questions on these list groups including rules, faqs etc..

    --
    Sy "Blackjack" Hughes (BH #917)
    UK Dragon Lord

    Keen Anthony wrote:
    > Hello again,
    >
    > I'm trying to list all the location attributes used in Mythos, and
    > have the following. Could someone fill in any attributes I may have
    > missed and tell me what expanion they were found in? I am missing
    > cards after Dreamlands, and am hoping to build a database of this
    > info. Thanks!
    >
    > Location Attributes as found in the standard set and Dreamlands
    >
    > Artifact
    > Artifacts ----> On a few location cards, the plural form is used.
    > Business
    > Church
    > City
    > Country
    > House
    > Island
    > Library
    > Mosque
    > Museum
    > Palace
    > Press
    > Sanitarium
    > Site
    > Society
    > Space
    > Station
    > Temple
    > Tome
    > Town
    > Underground
    > Underwater
    > University
    > Village
    >
    > - Keen Anthony
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

    On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:54:13 +0100, "Sy Hughes" <gizmo@v21.me.uk>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Why not join one of the Mythos discussion groups on Yahoo? For instance
    >Mythos-UK or Mythos2? There are plenty of us willing to answer all sorts of
    >questions on these list groups including rules, faqs etc..

    Hello,

    Apologies for not replying sooner. I hadn't even considered searching
    for MSN or Yahoo groups on Mythos. What came to mind immediately was
    Usenet, Chaosium, and the old digest. I'll have to take a look at the
    Yahoo group sometime. Thanks for the suggestion.

    - Keen Anthony

Games Video Games