MN-700+wireless repeater

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a wireless repeater that is available and
COMPATIBLE for use with the MN-700? I have mine as close
to a central location as I can get, but when I go onto
other floors the signal strength drops drastically. I have
seen wireless reeaters by DLink and LinkSys, but I don't
know if they will work with an MN-700 - If I had to guess,
I would say they would not.

You guessed right. It's Microsoft, it's closed....