Yahoo! Mail Spits Out Error Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

it's not WORKING! for me
when i click sign in
it brings back the same page instead of going to the inbox!

i have to download an attachment(ASAP) and if this is the case, i dont think i will be able to!

aaaargh!

G

Yahoo's Mail client is by far the worst between Gmail and Hotmail. I have noticed Yahoo process e-mails faster so you receive them faster. But that does not make up for the extremly laggy and bad spam filter.

G

im having the same problem today ,just like 2 days ago,im able to open the inbox,but its impossible to open new emails ,also no way to send a new email,i always get the same message saying its a network error!

G

Hi there, I was having problems with my yahoo email this morning. No other web sites were having problems since I could easily access those sites, but every time I clicked on yahoo email, it said something was up with the server. For about an hour or so. Not sure what's going on.

G

Ugh. I STILL can't get into my mail. I had a brief window, yesterday... and I can log into Yahoo and see the titles of my new emails on yahoo.com, but when I click on mail... Ick. "Problem loading page."

spunk

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
The same problem... and after an hour of combat it finally redirected me automatically to the classic mail. atleast i can check my mail. havent checked if the new mail is working. dont want to take chance until yahoo confirms its resolved. this is 5th time it has occured. is it something to do with me being from India, as yahoo asks whether the users wants to create a copy of the account at the local server so its more faster. i guess the indian servers are facing some problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.