(Redemption) Different Cards?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hey,

I have two different Battle Prayer cards, one is a 3/3 the other a 4/3, same
pictures, and the special abilities are about 4 words off. Can I have both
of them in a 50 card deck?

Also, I have two Fallen Warrior cards. One is warrior class, the other not,
and their special abilities say "This character" and the other says "Fallen
Warrior". Can I have them both in a 50 card deck?

Thanks
BobBobBob

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

The qualifiers for same card are same art, brigade and title. Therefore,
you can not have both Battle Prayer cards or both Fallen Warrior cards in
the same 50-card deck.

Blessings,
DJ

"Bob Bolender III" <Bob_the_Third@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> Hey,
>

> I have two different Battle Prayer cards, one is a 3/3 the other a 4/3,
> same pictures, and the special abilities are about 4 words off. Can I have
> both of them in a 50 card deck?
>
> Also, I have two Fallen Warrior cards. One is warrior class, the other
> not, and their special abilities say "This character" and the other says
> "Fallen Warrior". Can I have them both in a 50 card deck?
>
> Thanks
> BobBobBob

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

How about the new Michael and old Michaels? Same brigade, same title, different
art? (And my son is arguing, after watching the "Angel Wars" video, that they
aren't the same character, either.)

Steve "Polycarp" Braun
Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
"We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov. 16:33,
NLT
(To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Kings Michael and Angel Wars Michael can both be in a 50-card deck, because
they have different art.

Blessings,
DJ

"DDiceRC" <ddicerc@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> How about the new Michael and old Michaels? Same brigade, same title,
> different
> art? (And my son is arguing, after watching the "Angel Wars" video, that
> they
> aren't the same character, either.)
>
> Steve "Polycarp" Braun
> Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
> "We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov.
> 16:33,
> NLT
> (To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

You can have both Michaels in a 50-card deck, but they are the same character.

Kevin Shride